Unwilling Male Prey LF Dominant and Kinky Male Preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Unwilling Male Prey LF Dominant and Kinky Male Preds

Postby bratpal » Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:39 am

Hello everyone!

I'm an experienced roleplayer who loves it and has been doing it for years now, stories of all kinds except for this one I really want to try out. I'm someone who likes to explore his kinks overall and I'm quite detailed with my roleplays, adapting to my partners' style and kinks of course. I'm also a long term one, so you'll find a fellow partner in me!

I've recently got the curiosity to try out this kink in particular and want to try my hands at vore. I would be playing a male human prey for you to toy with, lick, tangle and do as you please before you swallow him. I do love human preys with monster preds, such as nagas, snakes, werewolves, anything really as long as we both enjoy it and are having a good time. It would be quite hot if you trapped me first and had sex with me, using me as you please before ending up eating me.

Here's a list of my likes:

- Unwilling prey
- Oral Vore
- M/M sex
- Noncon
- Sweat/Musk
- Facefucking
- Public
- Snake or Naga preds are faves
- Pred swallowing the prey as he is fucking him
- Public
- Humiliation
- Reformation/Safe Vore

Dislikes
- Hard Vore
- Explicit digestion
- Female characters
- Scat
- Fatal

If you'd like to bring someone new in and teach me how to be a good prey for you to eat, I'm your boy! Please PM me if you're interested! ;)

Last bumped by bratpal on Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:39 am.
bratpal
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!