Eme the lonely Micro

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Eme the lonely Micro

Postby LivingLegendLani » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:34 am

https://rp.aryion.com/img/profile/13511 ... c3a053.png My character Eme

As you scroll through accounts on your dating site you find this one account that seemed rather interesting, all photos had this cute girl posing in cute ways but upon further analysis everything was much larger than the girl in the pictures she was even sitting a computer mouse in one

Name: Emerald 'Eme' Loren
Height: 2-8 inches

Mood: Lonely

Bio:
"Hi, Im Eme its short for Emerald. I am a micro as you may have read earlier. Im 22 years old and live just outside of the city i have an apartment that i rent.
I do have a job, I work as an receptionist for a photography company based in the inner city generally just taking care of calls, appointments, and schedules. It pays 11.36 an hour and I work from 9 to 5, 4 days a week.

I came to this site because I'm very lonely and am looking for someone to be with. I don't have very many expectations or anything nor do i care about race or gender. I am extremely open sexually, and more than willing to at least try anything. I would prefer to keep whatever relationship I make open, I know theres a lot i can't do for someone bigger than me."

Alternate scenarios
-Eme is really not having luck getting anyone interested in her on the dating platform so she decides it would be good to get a pet to help snuff out her loneliness.

-Eme decided to adopt a kid to see if she could stop her loneliness that way.

-A drunk Eme starts hitting on people during a bar crawl just to see how things go.

Last bumped by LivingLegendLani on Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:34 am.
LivingLegendLani
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!