Male Pred seeking Female Prey (Discord Roleplay)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Pred seeking Female Prey (Discord Roleplay)

Postby Knell » Tue May 26, 2020 6:43 pm

Hey there friends, my name is Knell. I'm a male roleplayer who enjoys male on female vore, female on female vore, or creature on female vore (Snake/Slime). My preferred type of vore is unwilling same-size oral soft vore that ends in fatal digestion. Though I'm open to other types as well, s'long as scat, gas and hard vore aren't involved. I ain't afraid to chat vore stuff OOC wise too. So we can plot out roleplays, share images, etc. I'm game.

I'm 25, but age doesn't really matter in vore. So feel free to shoot your shot with me.

I'm selective about anthro, but if your fursona is sexy enough and is female, I might consider it.

And I realize I'm making this sound more like a dating profile, but whatever. I like putting my all into everything, fetishes included. Anyways, if I sound like someone you'd enjoy roleplaying with, hit me up via PM.

P.S: If using OCs/fan characters, permavore is a must. What this means is that if your character is digested, you can't ever use them in a roleplay again. Not with me or anyone else. They're gone forever. End of the line. None of that reforming/alternate timeline nonsense. That character's story ends forever when they're digested.

P.S.S: I'm also seeking a girlfriend with similar vore tastes to me. -cough-

Add me on Discord here:
Knell#0287

Or

Wickr here: Knell13

Last bumped by Knell on Tue May 26, 2020 6:43 pm.
Knell
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!