F/M pairing looking for F Switch on Discord

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F/M pairing looking for F Switch on Discord

Postby Playerpair » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:15 pm

Hi there! My friend and I are looking for a female pred/prey. someone who doesn't mind playing both.
My friend is a Female Pred whilst I am strictly Male Prey. We both love to rp and are doing this as an Experiment to see if this would be fun or not? If so, then yay! So I will be posting both of our favorites into the Like Catagory as well as our dislikes. We are willing to compromise, except for the one's in dislikes. They are a no go.

Our likes
Female Pred
Female Prey
Pregnancy
breast
Anal vore
Soft vore
Size difference
Mouth/throat play
Underage prey (She likes, I am ok with it. This can be left out if you aren't comfortable with it)
Weight Gain
Human Pred/prey
Other race preds (Like fantasy, elves dwarves ect)
Sexual Play
Mother pred
Cruel pred
Unbirth (it's a love of mine, its an ok of hers)
Pregnant Pred (Both of us love this)
Impregnation (More of a love of mine)
Romance (We are a sucker for it)
Same Size
Noisy bellies
Multiple characters (We can both do this pretty well!)
Hyperbellies
F/f
f/m

Dislikes
Male pred
Male pregnancy
Cock vore
Scat
Micro prey
Full animal (Furries are ok though)

So thats it really. We can compromise a few stuff in. except for the ones in the dislike catagory. So, I am someone who can create Roleplay worlds and many scenario's. be it for fantasy, modern, future etc.
Now remember, this Roleplay will be on Discord. If you have any questions, let me know in PM's.

Last bumped by Playerpair on Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:15 pm.
Playerpair
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!