prey and Fswitch looking a third female long term partner

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

prey and Fswitch looking a third female long term partner

Postby Playerpair » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:28 pm

Goood afternoon/evening/morning.
So to start this post off, my roleplaying partner (Female switch) and I (Male prey/Female prey/Futa prey) are looking for a third longtime female rp partner. A female please, no males. They can be prey, pred, or switch. Preferably switch as we'll be going into the my friends belly alot, and you may wanna eat me too while we sit in there. I am the best prey around ;) We are particularly interested in a partner who will be there for the long run of things, not just one offs.
So with that saying I will be posting my friends likes and dislikes. Side note: we play in the Pacific time zone.

Unbirth
Anal
Sex (We both like this one a lot)
Milfs
Bellies! (Which is why a switch would be preferred but prey is also fine. She loves having her belly full.)
Pregnancy
Hyper pregnancy
Impregnation
Loud bellies (more of a fav of mine)
Absorbtion and Digestion (not detailed though)
Weight gain (Slightly)
Cumflation (She loves that)
Stuffing
Inflation
Incest (optional)
Futas (Optional)

Dislikes
Male preds
Male pregnancy
Cock vore
Scat
Piss
Watersports
One Liners (Don't be boring like that)

And thats about it. If there was something on here that you like that wasnt in here. i think we can come to an arrangement. If you got any questions, feel free to ask.
Again, please dont send a message if your looking for a one off. We are not, we are looking for a long term female rp partner to join us. With that being said, hope you join us soon!

Last bumped by Playerpair on Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:28 pm.
Playerpair
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!