Digest a pregnant popular girl on her final stream...~

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Digest a pregnant popular girl on her final stream...~

Postby null10 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:14 am

(Heeey ^.^
Female irl, looking for a roleplay with all of you uwu
PLEASE, send me your discord when messaging me. We can get to discussing and doing the rp quickly. ^.^)

A pregnant, popular gyaru on college campus has gotten the attention of several people...including you! The way she dresses, having not only having a nice, large boob window but also her pregnant stomach in full display...it's very alluring! She won't say how many she's carrying, but it's pretty sizable. You followed her on social media since the first day you laid eyes on her; watching that belly grow. She streams regularly, and you tuned in whenever you got the chance, without hesitation. Every time you spotted her on campus, you were mesmerized by her figure...as were other people on campus, admiring her beauty!

Now, it looks like she's ready to pop, and her flirting has increased tenfold. She spots you, smiles, then cups your chin as she turns to her phone's camera, saying:

"And THIS is the cutie who is going to digest me on stream. My FINAL stream! Make sure you all tune in! I want ALL my fans to have their eyes on me!~"

She chose you, of all people! After ending the video and giving you a kiss on your cheek, she gives you her number and her address before winking at you and running off.
....wow, you must be visibly shaking! You have the honor of melting the girl you love!~

~~~~~

Just a silly little thing I like to propose. I have a fantasy setting in mind, but it doesn't have to be that way! We could try more details in the DMs!

I'm fine with most things, so be sure to share me your list of likes/favs. As for me, I have relatively simple likes:

Oral Vore
Same Size
Digestion (No disposal, okay with bones!)
Taunting
Burping
Belly rubs

Just some hard noes:.
CV
Scat
Watersports
Hard Vore

See you then!

Last bumped by null10 on Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:14 am.
null10
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!