Hungry Monster Needs Someone to Squirm in his Belly!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Hungry Monster Needs Someone to Squirm in his Belly!

Postby Inside » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:32 pm

I’m a bit of a sadist, so I love tormenting prey, bondage, biting, verbal and sexual abuse, etc. But, I don’t like digestion! I kind of draw the line at being aroused by death, just as a personal thing. So fatal vore is completely out of the question. I just like prey being imprisoned in the stomach as a form of humiliation or what have you.

On a separate note I also enjoy cute/fluffy/safe vore scenarios, so don’t be scared off just yet.

To contact me about RP, just PM me with an idea or your list of preferences. I would really like it if you would include something about your playstyle and kinks rather than just asking to roleplay! A writing sample, character pictures, F-Lists, etc are also welcome!
Also, I don't use discord, sorry!

My ideal prey list! ( a note- this contains a lot of mpreg, which is my absolute favorite thing asides from vore. I don't have to include it, but it would make me very happy!)

1. Pregnant teenage guys
Spoiler: show
• A little weird, yes. But I just adore them.
• Teen mpreg is a huge kink for me, on equal grounds with vore. So you’ll totally get bonus points for playing this type of prey.
• 17 is the youngest I’ll go! If you don't want to play a teen, just a cute pregnant twink will do.
• Bonus points if he's naive and inexperienced, and was a virgin before being impregnated.
• For darker themes: noncon, kidnapping, tentacles/oviposition, sexual slavery, pregnant with monsters/demons/etc
• For fluffier themes: dubcon, arranged marriage, "pet" scenarios, magical pregnancy, pregnant with cute animals/mythical creatures/etc
• For either theme, I like to play with rapid pregnancy and cum inflation.

2: Lesser demons, imps, young feral monsters, etc.
• I don’t usually get to do monster vs monster vore!
• A young, lesser demon/imp being dominated by a more powerful demon.
• A small, inexperienced monster forced to breed by/with an older/larger member of his species.
• A small monster being captured and tormented by a much larger, crueler species.
• In any case, I’d love the smaller creature to get forcibly pregnant by the bigger one. What can I say? I’m a sucker for mpreg, human or not.
• Multiple consecutive rapid pregnancies are fun with demon scenarios!

3. Feral Monsters
While I love power dynamics with dom/sub, age gaps, size differences, etc… There’s also something special about pred on pred or dom on dom scenarios. So for this, both preds would start of on an equal playing field, but mine would ultimately dominate the other. Maybe a territorial dispute, or they’re fighting to eat or impregnate the other. Bottom line, one monster ends up unhappily pregnant with his enemy’s offspring, and probably ends up in their belly as well. Really, I just want cool, unique, powerful monsters to have hate sex.

4. Lonely kids (I'm gonna be super picky with this one, and I really have to be in the right mood for it.)
This option is really for more story-based RPs than my usual kink-crazed fiascos.
• It’s the typical young person + big scary tsundere monster scenario, with safe, protective vore.
• Mostly platonic but can be romantic. Smut is welcome but not necessary. (romance/smut is only for 17+ prey)
• Lots of belly rubs, sleeping in the belly, etc. So fluffy it’ll make you sick.
• As I said, this is more of a rare scenario for me, and I'm very choosy with my partners.
• I'm probably gonna require a writing sample and a character idea for this one.

My interests:
Soft Vore
Oral Vore
Safe Vore
Endosoma
Perma-endo
Monstrous Preds
Demonic Preds
Sadist Preds
Obsessed/Posessive Preds
Belly imprisonment
Kidnapping
Unwilling Prey
Masochist Prey
Forced Teen Mpreg
Rapid Pregnancy
Cum inflation
Oviposition
Forced Oral
Non-Con
Dub-Con
Knotting
Heat/Rut
Light Bondage
Simultaneous Pleasure and Pain
Long, difficult labor (but the actual birth can be skipped, if you prefer)

No thank you:
Bad Grammar
Spelling Mistakes
Digestion
Non-Oral Vore
Fatal Vore
Hard Vore
Excessive Blood
Watersports
Feet
Crushing, facesitting, etc.
Diapers
Belching, gas, drool, etc.
Body odor, sweat, musk, etc.
Male Hips/breast growth
Female Pregnancy
Lactation
Female preds
Giant/Tiny
Canon Characters
Real People
Celebrities
Furries
Werewolves
Centaurs/Equines

Last bumped by Inside on Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:32 pm.
Inside
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!