Female Prey Seeking Male Monster (Endo)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Prey Seeking Male Monster (Endo)

Postby whiskey » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:45 pm

Okay so, this is very out of left field for me. My explanation is pretty long-winded, so I’m putting it under the cut:
Spoiler: show
I’m a girl, but I normally play as a male pred using a male role-player persona. I like being a gruff, dominant pred, but I have a deep-seated, personal distaste for female preds. Mostly because of all the over-sexualized busty giantesses running around. I’m not saying that it’s a bad thing; everyone is entitled to what they like, it’s just that it was the only example of female preds I could see, and being asexual, it turned me off to female preds entirely. I’ve been playing as monstrous male preds gobbling up male prey for years, and have quite the roleplay repertoire up my sleeve. However, I’ve lately had an itch for the other side of the spectrum. I’ve always enjoyed vore stories with male monster preds and female prey, but never considered playing the prey due to past bad experiences in the community. But, I want to try something new, so I’m putting myself out there!

A head’s up: I’m going to be extremely picky with my partners for this type of roleplay. Please don’t be offended if I don’t respond.
When PMing me, please include your own preferences and a short introduction. Just don't send me a single sentence.
As of now, I would like to RP over PMs only. Thank you for your understanding!

My Requirements:

Male Monster Pred (I do not want a human pred!)
Soft, oral vore
Safe vore
Endosoma
Half-size/3-5ft size difference
Non-sexual (Sex isn’t out of the question, just don’t expect it right away!)

My Interests:
Overprotective Pred
Reluctant Pred
Possessive Pred
Tsundere Pred (for lack of a better word)
Paranormal/Demonic Creatures
Unique Preds
Feral Monsters
Cryptids
Stubborn Prey
Reluctantly Willing Prey
Pred+Prey Partnership/Friendship
Platonic Vore
Non-Dominant Pred (I like both Pred and Prey on equal grounds)

My Dislikes:
Female Preds
Human Preds
Closely humanoid preds (Elves, etc)
Super buff/muscular preds
Canon preds
Parental preds
Oversexualization
Childplay
Underage
Digestion
Fatal Vore
Hard Vore/Gore
Feet/Paws
Drool, belches, etc.
Bad hygiene
Giant/Tiny

Last bumped by whiskey on Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:45 pm.
whiskey
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!