Monster Pred in the mood for Safe Vore!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Monster Pred in the mood for Safe Vore!

Postby safeinsidemybelly » Thu May 30, 2019 5:25 pm

Hello!
The name's Vinnie! I'm a very experienced vore roleplayer looking for a change of pace!

I normally play vicious preds who torment their helpless prey, but I’m taking a break from all that! Right now, I’m dying for some cute, fluffy safe vore! I just wanna play a horrible, terrifying monster keeping someone protected, warm and happy inside himself. Straight up Lovecraftian horror from the depths of hell on the outside, but surprisingly comfy and cozy on the inside! You’re safely tucked away deep in his dark, gently gurgling belly, and you have nothing to fear.~

Of course, if you're looking for a gruffer, meaner pred, I can do that to. As long as it's non-fatal! I do enjoy more "tsundere" preds as well, where they start off rough around the edges but soften up once you're in their belly. :silly:

Requirements:
Literacy
Use of Spellcheck
Eka PMs only (So no Discord!)
Non-Fatal
Oral Vore
Male Pred

Pred Preferences:
As I said before, I’m really looking to play something unique and scary. Something monstrous, even paranormal. I’m not interested in playing a human pred. Furries I'm iffy on, I guess it's really a case by case basis. I'm more interested in weirder scenarios. Imagine getting lost in a old haunted house or castle, only to be found by a demonic harlequin with weird proportions and lots of sharp teeth. Maybe something like No-Face from Spirited Away? Or some kind of apocalypse scenario with a of Cthulhu-like creature, or some sort of D&D inspired aberration. What I don’t want is just like, a buff lizard or a werewolf or whatever. I’m kinda bored of the usual pred menu.

Stubborn, begrudgingly Willing Prey
Initially Unwilling Prey, until they realize they’re safe
Protective, somewhat possessive Pred
Gentle Teasing
Maw/Tongue Play
Lots of Belly Rubs (both inside and out)
Sleeping in the belly
Squirming~
4-8ft size difference
Pred/Prey friendship
Monster/Human friendship
Platonic affection
Possible romance?
Smut
Mpreg

Maybe:
Giant/Tiny size difference
Same Size

Dislikes:
Hard Vore
Digestion
Female Pred
Human Pred
Underage
Foot Fetish
Belching, drool, etc.
Non-Belly growth (Cock, muscles, boobs, etc)
Lactation
Incest
Non-Oral Vore
Snakes
Bad Spelling/Grammar
Image References (I mostly prefer written descriptions)

Last bumped by safeinsidemybelly on Thu May 30, 2019 5:25 pm.
safeinsidemybelly
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!