M-feminine kitsune switch/prey seeking F/herm switch/pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M-feminine kitsune switch/prey seeking F/herm switch/pred

Postby MustLoveCats » Wed May 15, 2019 10:28 am

I'm looking for a herm with a clit cock, or something internal. If not a herm a fem pred is excellent too. Be aware that I can switch things up if you want, don't want to keep things one sided. I'm a somewhat bottom style top, meaning I like to follow allong with what the sub wants done to them, being sure that they're enjoying themselves.

I'm looking for a few things to happen, I'm sure those interested could come up with more but I can't think of them. I'm looking to go down on the pred, starting with pleasuring the feminine side of them. Then ending up sucking her off as she gets aroused in the more masculine fashion. The transition is important to me, it doesn't have to last forever but going through it would be lovely. For female preds, I'm happy to take a strap-on orally, or go without this kink entirely.

I hope that wasn't too confusing, but I'm willing to answer questions. I'd love to have a friend/partner who was okay with more than just a one-shot. Moving on to my dos and don'ts: one must have, above all else, is effort. I can’t stand short posts. At least four sentences or more, with good description, are a must. You don’t need to be a professional author, but please give me some details.

Favorites:
Anthros: foxes/kitsunes, sabertooth tigers, dragons, sharks, certain pokemon (feel free to suggest others).
Oral vore.
Soft digestion: melty, hot, gooey, sticky, tingly.
Mild/moderate weight gain: the predator getting more curvy.
Athletic/average/curvy body type: goes with the weight gain desire, as long as the bulge can be seen squirming, I’m happy. As long as something is affected, I’m happy. breasts, hips, whatever.
Light-core/vanilla sex: Sex in the lovely straightforward way, with some spice added such as biting and scratching. being pinned down.
Carnal/primal: a bit of addition to the first, with some emphasis on being teased about what’s going to happen once the sexual stuff is done.
Dubcon (dubious consent) as prey: I want to be eaten, yes, but messing around with adrenaline and playing with that dread fixation are glorious. Being affectionately humiliated and teased is great.
Voregasm: A made up term, pred getting sexually aroused and turned on and pleasured from prey squirming and being digested.
Reformation: I do not do snuff and death. However it is enjoyable to not know whether reformation will happen in the midst of an RP. Just so long as the requirement for it is met overall.
“Realistic” bulges: I like a height difference in my preds. A couple feet. I want to create a bulge that makes them look pregnant. I don’t want a ‘vacuum’ belly where you can see everything. I don’t like a belly that shows face prints and hand prints. I want a belly where it’s domed, full, and smooth. When the prey squirms, it shifts and warps based on the movements within.
Realistic/average anatomy: no 10 inch dicks please. No breasts the size of pumpkins. I like all breasts, even big ones, but only up to a point. Say… the size of a small melon? the size of someone’s head? We’ll discuss it if needed. As for cocks, a little bigger than average might be acceptable, "Tight but comfortable fit."

Maybes/Partner dependent
Human prey: I'm totes fine with this. But switching around requires the pred to be anthro or in some cases feral (such as dragons which can be both and are fun either way).
Light disposal: if you want this, I like it when the pred regurgitates things like light-bdsm related stuff. Cuffs, collars, leashes, bindings. Things that happened to be swallowed along with the prey. At most, and this is really pushing it, bones.
Light blood play: If you want this, it has to be from scratches or biting. Not tearing or gashing or major wounds. Mostly overexcited or dominant ‘I won’t let you get away’ type things.
Unbirth: Cum digestion on this one is deeply desired if you want to get into this kind of vore.
non anthro: I like nagas, taurs, other such things. They MUST not have human style heads though. Basically anthros but on a taur/snake body.
Feminization: I want to be able to safely explore this with someone who can respect that I'm not sure to what extent I'm interested in this.

Absolute Nos
Human preds.
Any form of anal.
Cock vore.
Hyper anatomy.
Age play.

That’s about all I got for you. There might be more I should throw in the No section but I can't think of everything at the moment. I tend to find that IRL, males only want to have their fun and be done with it. So if you're female, or like to take at least a little more time to milk the moment, you get bonus points. It's no fun if only one of us gets to have a 'good time'. My character is, while not me, a strong representation. I play adaptively, and sliding into an RP is great, as in, just chatting and ending up in one. Setting up some background scenario or slight plot is fine but it doesn’t need to be too extensive unless you're into that. I’m hoping to see a response to this advert! While I don't mind PM roleplay, I do have discord and telegram. I’ll happily share it if you wan to role play with me.

Last bumped by MustLoveCats on Wed May 15, 2019 10:28 am.
Shameless plug, check out my tiny collection of stuff: https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MustLoveCats.
MustLoveCats
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!