Prince Stolas LF Hazbin Hotel / Helluva Boss characters

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Prince Stolas LF Hazbin Hotel / Helluva Boss characters

Postby Pudgasaurus » Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:00 pm

Not much really to say about this one. Wanted to do some rp scenes as Stolas, especially with a much thicker and wider body physique, be it Pred or Prey, playing with characters from either series. Main ones I'm looking for are Charlie Magne, Vaggie, Angel Dust, Moxie, Millie, Blitzo. We can discuss, chat, play, whatever have you. If interested at all, feel free to PM me or just add me on discord if you like, which will be at the bottom.

Some likes of mine:

-Oral Vore
-Anal Vore
-Belching
-Smothering / Facesitting
-Crushing
-Footplay
-Chase scenes

-Horror

So the thing with horror, its more so I just like the idea of vore being something that shouldn't be enjoyed or pleasureable for the prey. They should be terrified that someone is trying to eat them or do any kind of harm to them.

My biggest no no / turn offs I'd have to say would be sex. Odd to say, but have gotten a few who have mentioned it, so I figured it's best to put it out there.

Thank you all for checking out my thread / request thing. Hope to hear from some people soon. And if not, that's ok too.

Have a fantastic rest of the day!

Discord : Pudgasaurus#0717

Last bumped by Pudgasaurus on Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:00 pm.
Pudgasaurus
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!