Pregnant Prey Wanting to Be Eaten

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Pregnant Prey Wanting to Be Eaten

Postby DeliciousPreggoPrey » Fri May 31, 2019 11:05 am

EDIT: I'm alive again, sorry for my hiatus I was having some IRL issues and couldn't RP. But I look to be back on the grind, if you wanna shoot me a pm, especially if we have RPd in the past ;)

Hey all

I'm looking to be your delicious pregnant meal for this evening! I am open to most types of vore, just ask me if you're curious as to whether I'd like to RP with your niche of vore!

I don't really mind what I play, as long as its heavily pregnant and vaguely humanoid. I usually play either myself, celebrities, canon characters or a character built for the RP you have in mind. I should note I am a female but happy to play pregnant male and pregnant female prey!

I don't really do feet fetishes or watersports, but most other things should be fine. Send me a message :>

Some canons I know fairly well:
Spoiler: show
Game of Thrones, Transformers, Star Wars, Marvel, a few others

Last bumped by DeliciousPreggoPrey on Fri May 31, 2019 11:05 am.
DeliciousPreggoPrey
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!