Female Switch looking for Preds/Switches!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Switch looking for Preds/Switches!

Postby Starduster » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:35 am

Hello! My name is Star, and I've finally decided to update my seeking post (again)! Anyways, like the title says, I'm looking for people to indulge me, either people to feed me, my OCs, or eat me all the same. I tend to RP either through PMs or on Discord, my discord account is at the bottom of the page. Hope to hear from you guys!

Favorites:
Disposal
Bodypart TF
Farts
Teasing/ Taunting

Cum digestion
Casual Vore
Transformation (Especial weird types~)
Digestion
Feral preds
Smaller Pred
Soft Vore
Same Size
Willing
Mass Vore

Neutral:
Diapers
Furry preds
Unwilling

Dislike:
Non-Fatal
Endo
Unbirth
Macro/Micro
Hard Vore
Hard Digestion

I also really like worldbuilding, so if you ever want to do that just tell me.

Currently craving feral preds with disposal, as well as humilating and/or inanimate TF.

My current main character is my DnD character, Reynauld Chatillon. He is a Demi-Crocodile, a fighter. Despite his looks, he is a bit of a femboy beneath his armor, and enjoys taunting prey. Of course, that isn't to say the table can't be turned on him, making him the prey...

My discord is Starduster#0321. PMs are also welcome. Hope to talk to you~!

Last bumped by Starduster on Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:35 am.
Starduster
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!