Flexible Role-Player Looking for Partner.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Flexible Role-Player Looking for Partner.

Postby LynatheDragon » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:30 pm

Hey there, fellow vore enthusiasts.

I'm a diverse vore fanatic who's just recently decided to start using this forum as a role-play platform. I do have experience role-playing, but this is basically my first time advertising myself here. I can play the role of both predator or prey, I greatly enjoy both, and my favorites include:

Oral vore
Anal vore
Navel vore
Big bellies
Digestion
Weight gain
Big butts (But not monstrously oversized)
Teasing
Sitting on prey
Humiliation

Dislikes:

Scat
Watersports
Hard vore (Can be okay, just ask me first)

Anything not on the list I am either completely okay with or willing to try. I have a few scenario ideas in mind, such as:

Male dragon humiliates and devours smaller female dragon and her human rider, he can either digest them both or keep them as pets, or any combination of the two.

A witch summons a demon with the intention of dominating him and making him her toy.

A charming young man attracts young women, only to reveal himself as a werewolf and devour them.

I am open to ideas beyond that, and am willing to hear any ideas you might have to expand on my own scenarios. I'm not picky on the length of the responses, but I prefer role-play partners to contribute more than just a few words per response.

Let me know if any of you delectable treats are interested~
LynatheDragon
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!