Switch looking for Pred/Prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch looking for Pred/Prey

Postby Reaper8290 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:12 pm

Hi there, I am looking for long or short term RP. I am a switch with a slight prey lean. I prefer unwilling or reluctant, but will do willing. Aside from shared interest my only real requirements in RP partners are; decent spelling/grammar (you don't have to be amazing but please be legible), and please don't disappear on me. If you aren't having fun or need to quit for some reason it's ok, but just tell me please.

Don't be shy! I am always willing to hear out ideas before I even think about turnning anyone away.

Likes: OV, Digestion(fav), fatal, macro-micro, foot play, and cooking/foodplay

OK: Reformation, UB, non-fatal, same size

Iffy(It will take some convincing): Endo, absorbtion, asset expansion, HV

Dislikes CV, AV, BBW, Breast Vore, hyper, object transformation

Special Notes
On Gender; I don't care what you are IRL, I prefer female characters though. I will play with males but I am more picky. I play primarily as female but also have a few male characters.
On Species; I will not eat anthros, ferals, ect. They can eat me though.
On Bodies; I do not like big boobs, bellies, butts. I picture the characters with petite builds and hammerspace bellies. If you do like those things that is fine, just don't mention it a lot and we can each picture things how we like them.
On Length; I am fine with both grab-n-gulp and longer, more story driven RPs. Just let me know which you prefer, and if we are both having fun a short RP can become a long one if we want. :)

List of my characters, pictures included here: https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Reaper_Alt_List

Availability: 3pm - 2am EST most days.

I am also interested in getting some art of my characters. Unfortunately I am broke right now and can't afford a commission. However, if any artists are feeling generous and fancy drawing any of my characters please send me a PM.

Current Note: My neko character Kate is in an ongoing group RP. Details here https://aryion.com/g4/view/544840
TLDR version. Kate like any good kitty wants to bring her mistress some of the prey she catches. You can be that prey and join the RP. (If you meet the mistress' approval.)

Last bumped by Reaper8290 on Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:12 pm.
Defiance reaps you naught but Death's embrace!
Reaper8290
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!