Squishy bellies? Feet slipping into maws? Yes please.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Squishy bellies? Feet slipping into maws? Yes please.

Postby monsterchow » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:48 am

Hello there! I'm looking for some fun vore scenes with a bit of story. RP over PMs is good, although Discord is fine too. Looking for someone who likes RPing casually, maybe a post every day or so.

Things I like broadly:
- Oral vore
- I'm usually 85% in the mood to be prey, 15% in the mood to be pred
- Any sizes. From macro/micro to samesize. They all fun.
- Likewise, giant wriggling bellies are just as nice as stomachs that stay firm and trim no matter what's inside
- Humans, monsters, aliens and mythological beasts and other strange creatures are my favourites. Furries are fine too.
- All genders are good. (I'm male FYI)
- Licking, saliva, lots of mouthplay and pre vore tongue teasing
- Sounds! Mouth noises,slurping, sucking, gulping stomach noises. Some burping can be fun too.
- Being held and being teased with good view of the mouth
- Mouthplay, bellyplay and footplay are all big pluses.
- I like the kind of digestion that is strongly implied fatal but isn't too graphic. It's more about the idea of being dominated rather than being too graphic or violent. Safe vore is OK but the finality gives scenes an extra edge.
- Willing prey is my fav, but it also be fun if the prey starts unwilling until they start enjoying the slide. Or they have second thoughts once the stomach starts gurgling.
- It can also be fun when the pred has other meals before or after. Feeding prey to a pred, getting squished under a squirming belly knowing you're next. All good stuff.
- Feet and footplay is a plus.
- Also random things like food transformation, slime, soul vore and tail vore can be cool in the right scenario.
- Domination, bondage, rope play, teasing etc.
- Burping up salvia soaked clothing or items at the end
- FYI I'm asexual so I'm not into intercourse in my vore scenes whatsoever. Things can still be intimate and kinky, so free to talk to me about this if you're unsure what the line is. I also like mixing in other kinks into the vore pot to add some flavor to a scene.
- Decent post length. A couple of short paragraphs is nice, sometimes more if there's lot of nice things to describe. :)
- Please be 21 or older

Scenarios I like:
- Hooking up over a vore dating app. Lots of teasing, sending maw pics and so on.*
- A couple/friends talking about different kinks and fooling around turns into mealtime.
- An alien bounty hunter who secreets a hypnotic agent with their saliva to capture their prey. And maybe they take the time to enjoy their job a little too much.
- Helping a predator to obtain and enjoy their meals. Lots of belly rubs, helping lure prey and flirty threats of being next on the menu
- Getting swallowed and giving the pred mad hiccups. So we spend some time doing different tricks and exercises trying to get rid of the hiccups before getting churned away.
- The predator runs a stream where they seduce prey to come on and play in front of camera. Maybe it's a fetish stream that goes further than the prey expected. Plus you have people watching the livestream who can engage in the scene and suggest things. (Eg. Create a poll whether to digest, make lewd suggestions etc.)*
- Working out/ going for a run and ending up as protein for a predator. Plenty of scope for some teasing and body appreciation before becoming a snack.
- Basically open to interesting stories, especially concepts that we get to explore a bit before any actual vore happens. I wanna hear the fun stories that you think are hot

(*Are scenes I am extra keen to try.)

Things I don't like:
- Underage, beastiality, incest - basically anything illegal.
- Scat, unbirth, anal vore, cock vore, disposal and gas aren't to my tastes.

Last bumped by monsterchow on Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:48 am.
monsterchow
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!