Switch looking for prey/pred.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch looking for prey/pred.

Postby Hoboman » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:52 pm

Hi, all! As the title says, I’m looking for anyone willing to play prey or pred to RP with. I usually play as myself or a human male character, but will play a female character. Third person style is ideal. I do prefer detailed posts, at least a paragraph or 2. I'm happy to RP either here or on Discord. Liking everything in the first list is not a requirement, it’s all good as long as you share some of them. For availability, I'm good in the afternoons through evenings on weekdays and all day on weekends. I've got a few potential scenarios lined up, but if you have any ideas of your own, feel free to let me know and I'm sure we can work something out! My Discord is KinginTheNorth#8979
Update: I have developed a bit of an interest in canonplay lately. iZombie, Santa Clarita Diet, among others.
Favorite types of prey: Teachers, milfs, cheerleaders, waitresses, businesswomen
Update: 7/8/19: I have a long list of likes and dislikes, feel free to message for more details.
Oral/Soft vore, Same-size, Macro/Micro, Stuffing, M/F, F/M, F/F, Foodplay, Non-fatal, Fatal, Disposal, Mouthplay, Aware or unaware, Unwilling or willing, Underage pred, Cruel, Full Tour, Digestion ,Reformation, Burping and Farting, Butt play- Being sat on or trapped under,
Dislikes:
Hard/anal/cock vore Unbirthing, Underage prey, Furries, Feral preds,Incest, Watersports

Some scenarios I like:
Pred captures and shrinks a bunch of random people to eat along with his/her main meal.
Related, a hedonistic ruler gorges herself on her subjects.
A vore based restaurant with people on the menu, macro/micro, with a couple as preds. This is one I really like, for the casual aspect of vore.
A full tour scenario involving the pred being taken to the doctor, and said doctor going inside of them.
Prey who wants to be eaten, but the pred is reluctant. Either they shyly oblige and gulp them down, or the prey crams themselves down the pred's throat whether they like it or not.
A vore strip club in which patrons can pay for a private dance and snack on one of the strippers.

Last bumped by Hoboman on Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:52 pm.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (4)

Return to Seeking partner!