Male Human Prey searching

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Human Prey searching

Postby sweaterbug » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:30 pm

Hello, I am looking for any kind of pred at all, as long as they have large rumps to go with it, males and females (and herms) are all welcome! For my character, I would play as a male human prey (I am happy to play both underage and adult), and I'm open to all manner of settings and character relationships. I would also like it if the roleplay was continuous - we would talk as if we were our characters essentially, and could engage in 'encounters' whenever we both wanted (I understand that this isn't always possible due to time commitments, so this isn't necessary). Furthermore, I have no fixed requirements on how lengthy messages have to be, as I believe that both short and long messages have their place depending on what is currently happening.

I am open to most things, but of course I have a few preferences of my own. As long as you are happy with some of mine then I would be glad to indulge you in yours too.

Requirements:
You as your chosen pred, with a large behind too
Myself as a human male prey

Loves:
Horse preds <33
First person POV
Anal vore
Cock vore
Endo
Vanilla/Anal/Oral sex
Ball/Cock/Ass/Belly/Pred worship
Domination/Bondage/etc
Master/Owner + Pet/Slave/etc play
Facesitting/Smothering/Crushing
Rimming
Rough/Unwilling
Same size
Dirty talking/teasing/moaning/etc

Oral vore
Digestion
Gentle/Willing

Maybe:
Watersports (Unsure)

Dislikes:
Hard vore
Micro + macro

Anything not listed above I am open to discuss. If you're interested, just send me a message. I tend to roleplay on Discord, but could potentially be open to other instant messengers.

Thank you for reading!

Last bumped by sweaterbug on Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:30 pm.
sweaterbug
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!