Male prey looking for preds with thick asses and legs <3

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male prey looking for preds with thick asses and legs <3

Postby sweaterbug » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:32 am

Hello!

I'll keep this relatively brief; I'm a prey-lean who's looking for dominating-style predators who looove to tease people with their thick lower halves <3. I'm really quite flexible on kinks and would prefer to discuss them in person, but generally if the previous sentence describes you then I think we'll get on well ^^. I'm also not passive like most other prey you tend to get around here, I'll engage with you quite a lot

I don't really like engaging in huge, storylike RPs, and much prefer casually chatting in this sort of manner, it's much more fun

Message me if you're interested x

Last bumped by sweaterbug on Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:32 am.
sweaterbug
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!