Lesbian Switch Wants One-Off RP's!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Lesbian Switch Wants One-Off RP's!

Postby GulletGal » Sat May 25, 2019 2:27 pm

Hey there! Thanks for checking me out. I'm looking for some lesbian partners to RP with, I'm interested in one-off roleplays rather than long, story heavy ones. I don't have any set characters I play, preferring to just make them up on the spot to best suit whatever scenario we're doing. I don't really care too much for backstory, I don't mind a few paragraphs setting up the scenario and characters but I prefer to get to the action relatively quickly. I'm a switch with plenty of experience as both pred and prey, so whatever you want to be I'll happily facilitate. I'm enjoy playing most kinds of characters, humans, monstergirls, sapient animals, plain old monsters, anthro characters, whatever you like best is cool with me. I greatly prefer 1st person, but it's not necessarily a dealbreaker.

Oral Vore
Digestion
Weight-Gain
Sex (Pre, post and during vore)
Burps

DISLIKES:
Underage (Never, don't ask)
Anal/Cock/UB
Macro/Micro
Scat/Watersports(Disposal is fine but I'm just not into it, so don't expect me to get into the details.)

Anything not there I'll probably be fine with, just ask! Only interested in female partners, but that's where my boundary lies. Cis, trans, NB, doesn't matter so long as you're a girl!
So, yeah! Hmu if yer interested~
GulletGal
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!