Attack on Titan vore RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Attack on Titan vore RP

Postby CedesNeko » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:58 pm

Notice: It is very important that I stress I AM MAINLY A PREY . I will only roleplay as pred on the side (I'll explain this more as I tell you what I wanna do.)

Please read this thoroughly before trying to rp. (It's kinda lengthy good luck.)

I'm looking to do some Attack on Titan vore roleplay that's set in an alternate universe.
Specifically I'm looking for someone to play a pred Levi for my oc, a female prey. (And hopefully add a little romance in there too)

In addition to that I can play some canon characters on the side (Mostly just Armin, Mikasa, a genderswapped Mikasa, Hanji, and Eren) and will be willing to be a pred for you as long as the first requirement of the rp takes place as well.

You need to be descriptive and know at least a little about the characters to rp. My minimum for lines is 2-3.

For vore types I'm a bit partial to half size vore myself, but we can talk about that when we discuss our rp.

No scat, piss, or fart fetishes, no gore fetishes, no hard vore, and no digesting my main oc or other canon characters. Less important ocs I make up on the way are fair game. (Example: Nameless background character.)

No kinks that will seriously physically hurt anyone.

Clean Full tour allowed

CV allowed, Clean AV allowed.

18+ allowed

Relationships: I'd prefer to only do straight or yaoi ones. I can only rp yuri as sub/prey.

My oc is a cute, but antisocial and shy nerdy girl. She's twenty years old, mostly kind and sweet, but if you get on her bad side she'll be ready to tear you a new one. When she gets more comfortable around someone she'll have a more sassy and humorous side. She has an inappropriate sense of humor.

Details about her other that her personality will depend on the setting.

Some examples of starters.
(Brief versions)

1. Demon Au. In this one all pred characters are demons that tower over humans (Half size vore)

2. A modern au where everyone is working for a secret military division (mostly like spys and scientists). However their top scientist Hanji Zoe has created a potion that begins to cause problems. (Same size vore.)

3. Werewolf AU. Prey characters stumble upon a city beyond large walls, inside that city all the residents are werewolves. (Would be half size and/or same size. Depending on how the werewolves are. Like if they are just humans with wolf ears and a tail it would be same size. If they turned completely half size, but also same size if the reverted back to human with the prey still inside.)

4. Furry AU (Honestly there's so many things you could come up with.)

5. Make up one for me.

If you've read this and understand
message me any questions, what you would like to do, what you're okay (18+ or no, vore types) with and an emoticon.

I'd prefer to take this rolepay to either discord or FB messager (I can also do hangouts as well)
CedesNeko
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!