Girl Olya looking hungry human female pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Girl Olya looking hungry human female pred

Postby 21Olya21 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:18 am

Hello. My name is Olya. I like to fantasize about myself as food for different beings. Also fantasies about the Dolcett world where girls are meat (willing or not).

I have been playing rp for quite some time. Mostly like prey.

Favorite predators
Snake / Worm
Frog
Barnacle
Plant
Sloppy joe
Chomps
Alien

Loves
M / F
F / F
F/ M
Digestion
Belping clotnes
Trophy (Clothnes / Shoes, etc.)
Hard vore
Soft vore
Cooking
Kidnapping
Hunt

No like
UV
CV

Vore

My favorite predators are snakes and barnacl.
Spoiler: show

1. You are Sloppy Joe, who climbed into my window when I was playing computer games.

2.You are my friend, I want you to eat me. I invite you to the city park to feed you.

3.You are a hypnotic snake that lives in a stadium. I am a first year student. A physical education lesson took place on the street and you found me the best food, out of all the students.

4. You are a TV star and participate in the show. You are hungry and ask someone to become food. I am one of the spectators who decided to help satisfy your hunger.

5. You are a hungry snake. I was rollerblading and fell into the aviary where you slept.

6. I have a huge python in my house and feed it constantly. Suddenly I forget to feed him and he becomes very hungry.

7. You are the snake that climbed into my window and hid. When I enter the room - lunch served.

COOKING

I'm looking for cooks to cook my characters. I will rp here.

Spoiler: show

1. I won a ticket to a tropical island. I walked around the island and then I was swept by a tribe of cannibals.

2. My boyfriend / girlfriend invited me / my sister to the opening of their restaurant, where I / we turned out to be the main dish for the guests.

3. My sister and I were kidnapped and taken away. I ended up serving a secret dinner.

4. Thanksgiving. I come to you to find out that I am in a turkey in the oven.

5. You are an alien who abducted me to cook and eat.

Edit: Idea I want to play: After PE at university, me and you change clothes and suddenly you're hungry. There are only two of us in the room and you want to eat me, I slowly undress, which excites your appetite even more. Probably only short shorts, a T-shirt and sneakers will be left on the floor, as well as my backpack.

Expect to be in your stomach or on your dinner desk.

OC Olya https://aryion.com/g4/view/669361

If you need a second dishes, then I can play my twin sister Julia.

OC Julia https://aryion.com/g4/view/669359

Last bumped by 21Olya21 on Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:18 am.
21Olya21
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!