Looking for Discord RP partners!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for Discord RP partners!

Postby SnowytheCat » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:05 pm

(Friending me and then straight up like eating me in roleplay as an introduction to me is pretty hot honestly, so feel free to do so~)
(Looking to do some stuff mainly with demi characters; for those that it matters to, I'm a male. I also usually prefer casual stuff with no plot or setting, but can occasionally do longer stuff; I'm not terribly good with long roleplays and I struggle to write long responses sometimes. I also *do not* play others' characters (ex. canon characters/OCs I don't own).)
Hi there. I'm looking for a vore RP partner on Discord. I can play both pred or prey (though I usually play prey), and my tastes tend to change here and there. I'm *not* okay with things like disposal or other similar things, and generally like OV. I'm also fine with looking for people to talk with, maybe, but I'm not very good at keeping/starting conversations, so I apologize in advance about that. I'm not sure what else to put here outside of a few of my general likes, so here goes-

I like:
-Teasing
-Oral Vore
-Cock Vore
-Anal Vore
-Unbirth (occasionally)
-Permanent Endo
-Implied Long Term
-Breast Vore
-Demi characters
-Human characters
-Monster girl/boy characters
-Breasts/breast play
-Female characters (as well as any pairing of character genders for scenarios)
-Occasionally, real life play
-Bondage
-Pregnancy

I'm pretty open, so most stuff except for what's below is stuff I may be willing to try (Dislikes below):
-Scat and other extreme kinks
-Feet/other similar things (don't hate it, but not a fan either)
-Intercourse (not very good with reacting to it but sometimes I like it)

Digestion is negotiable in some/most cases. Also, friending me just to eat me and such is good too. <3

I also have been wanting to do some non-vore roleplays, so if you'd like that feel free to let me know.

My Discord tag is SpadesStB#0079, send me a friend request/DM if you're interested, please, and thank you.

Last bumped by SnowytheCat on Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:05 pm.
SnowytheCat
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!