M human dom seeking meals for my cock [Cock Vore & CTF]

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M human dom seeking meals for my cock [Cock Vore & CTF]

Postby Buffles » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:47 am

[NOTE: Presently dealing with some time-consuming matters so atm I'm not accepting any RP's. There's simply not enough time to perform any prompt responses]

Heya!

So the title pretty much spells it out for what I'm looking for. If you clicked we both know you're definitely thinking of either squeezing down a nice thick cock or becoming an addition to a nice thick cock. If it's not obvious I focus on cock vore and cock transformation, they're a favorite of mine. After giving further specifics a look further along feel free to give me message. I'm fine with setting things up and discussing a scene or just jumping right into matters if you're particularly eager. I prefer playing, as the title says, a human male with variance in appearance be it a muscular stud or even a curvy femboy. I'm more flexible with my partners with a preference toward humans/demis over furries. I'd say it's a 70/30 split. Gender-wise my preferences are females and possibly shemales/herms in that same order. Males are also a maybe, but I emphasize femininity and curves just fyi. Settings are flexible as well ranging from fantasy to sci fi, modern is my go-to by default if neither of us really mind specific time settings. Know I generally hold the dom role in a setting, it's just how I like it, and I'm not really one to budge on it. When it comes to post size the range I like to keep things within 4-7 sentences with some leeway above and beyond, I do prefer more details over fewer though. If choosing between a focus on vore or sex I'm going to likely lean more toward vore. Also, if you approach me, come with at least a basic idea in mind setting-wise and kink-wise. I have no qualms hashing out a scene, but being asked 'well what do you want to do?' is rather lazy and tells me said person isn't very imaginative or driven.

For specifics kinks and things I enjoy in a scene I'll simply make a list for quick reference.
Spoiler: show
Cock Vore
Cock Transformation
Throat Penetration
Clothed Sex
Wide Hips
Thick Thighs/Asses
Thigh High Leggings/Stockings
Thigh Fucking
Tit Fucking
Musk [Not filth, sexually based.]
Messy/Noisy/Gagging Throat Fucking
Breeding/Impregnation [More for the primal intensity that drives the act, not so big on subsequent pregnancy/birthing and won't budge on that.]
Mating Press Position
Full Nelson Position
Cock Fucking [Generally the giving party here]
Fucked Silly/Ahegao
Mild Cum Inflation
Breeding/Risk of Impregnation
Form Fitting Clothing/Bodysuits
Nipple Penetration
Unwilling Prey [Muffled protests and visible squirms are quite lovely]
Form Fitting/Detailed Bulges
Haughty/Uppity Characters [Perfect for being put in their place]
Big Dom Small Sub
Small Dom Big Sub
Choker Snapping
Noisy Balls/Digestion

Things I don't really like are here

Filth
Stink
Farting/Burping
Fat/Obese Characters
Prehensile/Sentient Cocks
Birthing
Body Hair
Underage Character
Spoiler: show

Last bumped by Buffles on Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:47 am.
Buffles
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!