Male Human/Catboy Prey looking for my ideal Female Pred~

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Human/Catboy Prey looking for my ideal Female Pred~

Postby IntimateTruth » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:57 am

Heya potential new friend/hungry buddy~

I'm a 24 year old Male Prey who is looking for Female vore-loving Predators to chat with about all sorts of interesting ideas and kinks~

I've been roleplaying for a few years now and honestly, I think I've realized that the most enjoyment I have personally is with people who really love having conversations about fantasies and fetishes rather than outright setting up a rp and acting it out step-by-step like how its usually done. (Not opposed to roleplays, just like to get to know people first)

It would be great if you enjoyed casual conversations as well as intimate ones, things from chatting about personalities and ideas all the way to even more intimate cute stuff like fun flirts and outright lewdness when we're more comfortable with that.

In terms of the types of Predators I prefer: I love Predators in all shapes and sizes, but right now I am specifically looking for Female Predators
Furries or scalies are both lovely too. I'd love to meet naturally assertive/more dominant people who love using their mouth on others.

I wanna understand things from a Pred's perspective, and really go into your mind about all this voracious-stuff, while sharing all of my thoughts from the food side of things.

Just being able to enjoy two opposite ends together without worrying about post-length, story, or any of the more annoying sides of usual roleplaying.
So, if you like the idea of having a Prey you could see has a kinky-chatting partner or a casual friend too, then I'd super love to hear from you~!

If you enjoy male human / demi-human Prey like myself, then lets explore this wild kink together~
(Bonus points if you really love Oral vore too~ Mouths are a real weakness of mine, and I want you to feel equally weak when you fill your maw with a living, squirming Prey!)

Thanks for reading, feel free to DM anytime you read this~

Discord: jamiesmol

Last bumped by IntimateTruth on Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:57 am.
IntimateTruth
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!