LF Pred to RP Vacuum/Pipe Vore

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

LF Pred to RP Vacuum/Pipe Vore

Postby Myuu » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:45 pm

I'm searching for a pred willing to help play out some scenarios related to vacuum vore with an emphasis not so much on just a simple vac used to hoover up prey but also a whole system intended for embarrassing and storing prey away. This could include:
-pipes and hoses of various materials, some stretchier than others, most seemingly too thin but plenty bulgy and capable of taking in large prey
-funnels/nozzles for sucking prey up and around within the system itself
-tanks and tight rubbery compartments
-definitely plenty of bulging, some detailed, some more amorphous. Bonus points for undulating cartoonish instances as well.
-other such bizarre things!
I'd absolutely love if the person playing the pred came up with some of this stuff to surprise me but I know this is also something very strange and hard to think of.
As with many of my ideas this would probably have me playing some stereotypically busty monstergals of various species that the pred would collect and send in. I'd also be down to do some more "normal" shenanigans afterwards, maybe involving CV. Perhaps there's a built in hole for preds to stick their meat in and pull out prey, it can be as ridiculous as you want.
Preferably the responder can manage a couple of lines per response to keep things nice and juicy with details! I'm adaptable as long as we're not doing paragraphs and paragraphs per response.
Please PM me if interested!

Last bumped by Myuu on Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:45 pm.
Myuu
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!