LF Female Prey.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

LF Female Prey.

Postby RebelRiley » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:55 pm

Heya, Riley here! Wow, it has been a while since I've looked at this thing but I guess I am fully back and I'm ready to start roleplaying again! I'm looking for someone, predominantly a switch or prey but I'm fine with being strictly predator too! I'm not new to RPing but I'm new to the site! I RP on Discord mostly because it's easier on, since I have my phone on the go! I'd like a literate partner that doesn't mind writing more than 6 or 9 sentences, at the most for a reply.

Now onto the important stuff! My preferences.
Asterisks are enjoyment levels!

Must-haves:
Unwilling prey.
Humans only.
Same-size.

Would love to include:
Female Prey.****
Possession.***
Feet.****
BDSM.
Asphyxiation.*
Pet/Ownership play.
Longer RPs.**
Rape/Sex.***
Monster Preds.**
Alien Preds.**
Mind control/Hypnosis/Brainwashing.***
Animal Preds.***
Multiple prey.****
Hammerspace bellies.****
Gentle preds.*
Mean preds.**
Weight gain.**
Sneakers/Socks.****
Casual clothing.***
Snuff.**

As for my vore method preferences!
I can do all kinds! Oral, Anal, Unbirth, Tail, Navel-- Even the weirder kinds! Just run it by me!

Dislikes:
Scat.
Watersports.
Giant/Giantess.
Macro/Micro.
Male prey.
Hyper.

Other than that, just bop me on the head if you have questions about anything that I didn't list! So, what are we waiting for?~
Discord: Rebel Riley#6874

Last bumped by RebelRiley on Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:55 pm.
RebelRiley
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!