Prey for some hungry BBWs

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Prey for some hungry BBWs

Postby KassIss » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:10 pm

Hello there! Coming back to Aryion looking to maybe start up a few casual RPs, or chat to some hungry preds...

I’d love to find a partner who is interested in getting into details and setting up small stories or even some grab-n-gulps that are more than just a few short replies. I’m really into either playing an unwilling and terrified prey or a character who can help my predator partner snatch up some other struggling meals, while doting on their needs and helping them any way I can! I’m also not opposed to just chatting about vorish stuff; getting to talk about some of your favourite vorish things, or sharing our favourite art.

Don’t be afraid to PM me here, and we can link up on discord or Kik, or DA

INTERESTS:
Female pred
Male prey
Female Prey
Fat
Weight gain
Stuffing
Oral vore
Unbirth
Breast vore
Anal vore
Navel vore
Digestion
Willing/unwilling
Aiding a predator Belly Worship
IRL preds
Pregnancy/Pregnant pred
Mother/Aunt Preds
Underage prey
Incest
Squashing
Public vore
Teasing
Gurgles
Sex.

DISINTERESTS: male pred, scat, futa, watersports.

Recent cravings!!
Teacher/student
Mother/son
Aunt/nephew
Neighbour/neighbour’s son
Stranger at the park/lost child

—Hope to hear from you!

Last bumped by KassIss on Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:10 pm.
KassIss
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!