Male Pred Seeking Male/Female Prey | Literate!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Pred Seeking Male/Female Prey | Literate!

Postby fyn » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:26 pm

Hey! Pred player here looking for partners who are okay with a fairly slow pace of play - one or two posts a day, most likely - and the use of a platform that isn't real time, such as Discord. I'm a stickler for long-term scenes with some degree of doubling/NPCs rather than quick one shots, and a very big fan of general world building fluff; in general, I like writing for its own sake as much as I do writing for smut, and I'm looking for people who feel similarly!

I play bishōnen/cute male preds, and love both M/M and M/F scenes - or some combination of the two via doubling, maybe some sort of M/M/F deal where there are two preds who are lovers against one prey.

The kinks and general preferences for smut I list here are negotiable, but there are a few things I'm especially searching for:

- Soft vore with digestion, be it explicit or implied, graphic or melty.
    - Fatal vore, wherein digestion totally kills the prey for that particular instance/timeline.
    - Humans! I'm really not a fan of furry/anthro characters, although demi-humans are totally fine.
    - Unwilling prey, or dubious consent. Partners that are somewhere between the two are great as well; prey that start off 'willing' but end up regretting their choice to be eaten later on, that sort of thing.
    - Some degree of post-vore weight gain.

And some things I'm less picky about:

- Any degree of size-difference, from same size to outright micro-macro. Even smaller/diminutive preds are super fun!
    - Stuffing/belly focus, especially if it's directly linked to the vore itself.
    - Ryōna, physical abuse/injury.
    - Hard vore; ask me about this in person, as it's something I have to be in the mood for.

DM me if any of this has piqued your interest - and keep in mind that my main platform for setting up scenes is Discord!
fyn
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!