Prey looking preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Prey looking preds

Postby PizzaPineapples » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:16 pm

Hello!

I am currently looking for new roleplay partners, preferably, I am looking for either a pred or a switch who doesn't mind playing a predatory character and a prey character.

What I'm looking for in a roleplay partner is someone who enjoys writing somewhat literate posts when roleplaying. A paragraph or two is enough, but I am not really interested in one-line roleplay posts, sorry. That being said, grammar doesn't have to be perfect, so if English isn't your first language, that's perfectly fine! It isn't mine either.

Anyway, I will now list my general preferences. ^^

Things I like:
-Long term roleplays or multiple roleplays with the same people
-Somewhat lengthy and detailed roleplays
-Relationship between pred and prey (can be anything from romantic interests, close friends, dragon and rider, tamer and monster, etc...)
-Vore with size difference (Macro/micro or something like a large dinosaur or dragon compared to a human. I like the prey to be completely hidden inside the pred after being eaten.)
-Oral vore
-Soft vore
-Safe vore (endo/nonfatal)
-Long term endo (entrapment)
-Mouthplay
-Humanoid or demi pred(f)/prey(any)
-Anthro pred (any)
-Dragon pred(any)
-Feral or mythological preds(any)
-Fit preds
-Multiple preys
-Foodplay

Things I am not interested in:
-AV, CV or UB.
-Fatal vore
-Rp focused on sex (not interesed in sex unless we've been roleplaying for a while)
-Weight gain
-Scat/Watersports
-Same-size vore (Unless the pred is a snake)
-Underage characters

If I haven't mentionned a kink under either lists, feel free to ask about them. It's probably something I feel neutral on or forgot about. ^^;

That is all for now, if any of that interests you, feel free to send me a PM! Hope to meet ya soon!

Last bumped by PizzaPineapples on Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:16 pm.
PizzaPineapples
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!