Male human looking for anthro feral or monster male preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male human looking for anthro feral or monster male preds

Postby BlueCactus » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:27 pm

Simply looking for a male pred who wants to include disposal at the end of the RP. Pretty much only requirement to play. I'm willing to work and compromise on most other things, but disposal is a must.
With that out of the way If you don't see anything on the lists below ask me! I just wrote the ones that interest me the most, and the ones that turn me off.

Love/favourites
Disposal- It might just be my favourite kink on this list, and will always be happy to have it
Vore- both oral and anal
Digestion- Gruesome, or light and painless
Brainstorming- I love to brainstorm ideas with my partner to plan out what we’ll do.
Being unwilling prey- I love when I’m forcibly eaten against my will
Trickster preds
Cruel preds
Anthro preds
Taur preds
Male preds
Dub-con/non-con / betrayal
Fatherly preds
Bones in scat.
Smooth completely digested remains.

Likes/Okay
Willing prey- I enjoy being willing in vore too! Just not as much as unwilling or tricked, but still good

Meh
Human Preds (it can be okay. Just have to work out a good setting for this)
Half/demi human preds (Humans with cat ears, tails, ect)
Feral preds (Unless horse or bull)

No thanks
Cooking
xenomorphs
one liners
hard gore biting ripping.
blood play or painful torture.
Scat eating. (Just don't enjoy)
Female preds (if you are a female and okay with playing Males im okay with that)

Last bumped by BlueCactus on Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:27 pm.
BlueCactus
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!