M Human prey. Into heavy disposal

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M Human prey. Into heavy disposal

Postby BlueCactus » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:36 pm

Looking for preds who are into disposal. I like to play as a human and vary my age based on partners preference. I usually like to brainstorm my ideas together, so we can both come up with something that works for us. Im usually happy with most settings, so long as I’m rendered down into mess. I prefer to Rp through eka’s via messages, but i do have discord, and can add you on it if thats more your style, just send me your name and ill add ya.

If you don't see anything on the lists below ask me! I’m pretty open with most things.

Love/favorites
Vore- both oral and anal
Digestion- Gruesome/gorey, or light and harmless/painless
Disposal- It might just be my favorite kink on this list, and will always be happy to have it
Brainstorming- I love to brainstorm ideas with my partner to plan out what we’ll do.
Being unwilling prey- I love when I’m forcibly eaten against my will
Being tricked as prey- absolutely favorite is when a pred either lies or some how tricks me into being their next meal. Can be willing turned unwilling.
Cruel preds
Anthro preds
Taur preds
Feral preds
Male preds
Dubcon/noncon
Fatherly preds

Likes/Okay
Scat- Can be filth play or anything related to scat, usually always happy to include this
Willing prey- I enjoy being willing in vore too! Just not as much as unwilling or tricked, but still good
Human preds- not my first choice, but can be nice

Meh
Female preds
Cock vore (feel free to ask, ive been starting to enjoy this more)

No
One sentence posts.

List of would rather not
Cooking
Limb separation
hard gore biting ripping.
blood play or painful torture.

Last bumped by BlueCactus on Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:36 pm.
BlueCactus
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!