Big-Butted Male Switch Looking for Single Guys~

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Big-Butted Male Switch Looking for Single Guys~

Postby JustAnotherAnon » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:05 am

Title says all, I'm searching for any vorish BF's that might be willing to have me. Any and all kinks can be discussed in the PM's, but I'm generally open to loads of stuff regardless, so I should be able to please one's interests just fine~

Two big things to note: I'm located in the US, so keep that in mind if you contact me, and I'm also in a group relationship, so if that bothers you, I may not be a good fit for you.

My Discord for those who don't have an Ekas account: Ryker#4626

Beyond that, PM me for any other contact details, I'm normally on Discord and Telegram as options!

Last bumped by JustAnotherAnon on Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:05 am.
JustAnotherAnon
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!