* * * Switch Guy Looking for Switch Gal for Long-term * * *

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

* * * Switch Guy Looking for Switch Gal for Long-term * * *

Postby Jakester443 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:35 pm

Howdy y'all! (Somewhat) new guy here hoping to spread his wings a little. Been into vore for a long time, and into writing even longer than that. Combined with wanting to branch out a bit, I've been trying out vore-themed RPs!

Looking for a female switch or prey. Being new to all this, I'm kind of just following my own personal interests while I figure all this out. So, I'm really sorry, but no M/M for the time being.

I may be new, but I'm very interested in learning, and very passionate about writing. What I lack in experience I will make up for with a drive to improve. If you don't mind that, then maybe I'm your guy! PM on here if you're interested, want more details, or if you have any questions.

-----Likes-----
Soft
Same Size
Oral
Safe OR Fatal
Willing OR Unwilling
Fearplay/Teasing/Taunting
Romantic/Mushy
Human
Storytelling - the more descriptions and structure, the better!

-----Neutral-----
Size Differences (one of us is smol/gigantic)
Nonhuman

-----Dislikes-----
Hard
Non-Oral (Anal, Unbirthing, Cock Vore, etc.)
Age Difference (loli, underage)
Short or Non-Descriptive Writing - you don't have to write several paragraphs, just looking for someone who's willing to tell a story

Last bumped by Jakester443 on Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:35 pm.
Jakester443
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!