CLOSED!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

CLOSED!

Postby Jakester443 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:07 pm

CLOSED!

Howdy! First off, if you're reading this, I just want to say thank you. Appreciate you taking the time to check this post out. There's hundreds of ads on here and you clicked mine. Whether you decide to message or not, just know I'm grateful and wish you well!

Enough of the sentiment!

My name is is Jacob. Also go by Jabber, or Jabberwock. I'm a 30-year-old male prey seeking female Preds to chat or write with. While technically I'm a Switch, I'm mostly interested in exploring my prey/submissive side at this time. Played Dominant/Pred for a few years before taking a break, and now I'm back and ready to experience something different! I was a long-time writer before my hiatus, writing all sorts of silly stories and novellas ever since I was little. Started by asking others to write stuff down for me when I was too young to read or write, eventually did it myself, and then one day found the magic of using computers and word documents. I'm very rusty after my time away, but longing to finally return!

Hoping to meet folks interested in chatting, writing, or some combination of both! It's alright if you prefer just casual conversation, just like it's fine if you only want to roleplay! Prefer to write in the third person, but don't mind first. One or more paragraphs. Sometimes there just won't be much to say, or characters will be talking, and posts will be shorter. That's alright!

Below are my interests, formatted by Loves, Likes, Neutral, and Limitations. I'm bound to forget something, so if something you're into isn't listed below, feel free to ask! Worst I can say is "sorry, not really into it. ^^;"

# - - - - - LOVES - - - - - #
Spoiler: show
- F/M
- Same Size
- Oral Vore
- Fatal
- Unwilling Prey
- Cruel/Dominant Preds
- Teasing, Degradation, Humiliation
- Being powerless, inferior, lesser
- Moderate to Long Digestion Times (6-18 hours)

# - - - - - LIKES - - - - - #
- F/F
- Size Difference (realistic - taller Pred, smaller prey)
- Size Difference (unrealistic - mini-giantess, 9-foot-tall demi-humans, etc.)
- Safe/Endo
- Willing/Semi-Unwilling Prey
- Kind/Caring/Loving Preds
- Power Exchange, or forfeiting power and control
- Most Bodily Sounds (Groaning, gurgling, bubbling, breathing, heartbeats, burps.)

# - - - - - NEUTRAL - - - - - #
- M/M (While it's not what I'm seeking, I am open to it.
- Unbirthing
- Implied Disposal (Don't mind casual reference to it, but that's about it.)
- Tail Vore
- Absorption
- Macro/Micro (bordering on dislike - very rarely enjoy it.)

# - - - - - LIMITS - - - - - #
- M/F (It's something I used to do as the Pred, but I am currently seeking a break from this, even as the prey.)
- Full-Tour
- Farts
- Explicit Disposal
- Cock Vore
- Anal Vore

I would prefer to interact on Discord, but don't mind keeping it here if need be. In case you're interested, my Discord tag is: Jabberwock#8503

Phew! If you made it this far, seriously - thank you. Again, even if you don't message, I'm just grateful you took this much time to read all this. Hope to hear from you! If not, no worries. Either way - take care, and have a wonderful day!~

CLOSED!

Last bumped by Jakester443 on Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:07 pm.
Jakester443
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!