M pred seeking semi-litterate f prey!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M pred seeking semi-litterate f prey!

Postby Zizg62 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:16 pm

Heyo all! I'm slowly dipping my toe back into RPing and I'd love to get with some new people.

I use a wide variety of furry or generally non human prey however I am super flexible with making new characters on the spot if humans are your thing. However I will not rp with characters that either don't belong to you or are tv/movie characters.

I'm looking for any f preys out there although anyone will do who can be a good little snack hehe, I'd prefer someone who's open to a long term rp but I'm open to short ones too! If you wish to contact me my discord is Falconhoof#2360

I mostly prefer:
Oral vore
Digestion
Slight weight gain
Burping
Tail vore
Absorption
Mean preds
Wimpy prey
Fighty prey

What I dont like:
Scat
CV
Hyper
UB

Last bumped by Zizg62 on Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:16 pm.
Zizg62
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!