F feeder seeking any pred for scat-heavy object vore RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F feeder seeking any pred for scat-heavy object vore RP

Postby JSAKitten » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:52 pm

Hey there! My name is Kitten, although you can call me Kitteh if you want to. As the title says, I'm looking for scat (and watersports) heavy RPs. Simply put, I'm looking to get gross. I'm mostly a feeder, and have a roster of characters that I'd like to play as.

Here's some ideas I always wanted to try out:
Spoiler: show
A scene where one character feeds another anything (food, people, objects, et cetera) as an experiment, to see how the resulting scat comes out. Goopy, thick, soft, hard, et cetera.

Two predators, on a mass vore scene, going around a small town and eating everyone, and then reveling in their filth after digestion.

A servant scenario, where the predator uses the servant as a toilet, gasses them, et cetera.
These are not required, of course. I'm more than open to do anything else you might come up with!

In addition, here are some galleries that better illustrate what I'm into (obvious scat warning for all of them):

If that's your thing, here are some canons I'm familiar with:
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Konosuba
Touhou (loved)
Attack on Titan
Homestuck

Favorites:
Scat: I'm extremely gross. I like all forms of this, in any context you can think of. Being buried in it, drinking diarrhea, hyperscat. I have no limits with filth, with one exception: diapers. Just not my thing.
Disposal: Not the same kink as above. I also enjoy this a lot.
Piss: Same as scat.
Farting: Same as scat.
Sex: Vore/scat is very sexual to me, I'd love to have this.
Consensual: I enjoy consensual scat/piss play first and foremost. Unwilling vore can be discussed, but scat torture just isn't what I'm looking for.
Mass vore: With or without hammerspace. Big fan of this.
Traps: I have a special place in my heart for characters like Astolfo. Not required though.
Casual: I like it when the characters involved are casual about their actions, such as pooping shamelessly in front of each other and so on.
Object vore: I love this so much. It's probably my favorite type of vore, if I'm to be honest.

Nope:
Fat characters: Huge nope. I like big boobs and big butts, but I really dislike fat characters.
Sizeplay: I only enjoy same-size or similar-size vore.
Pregnancy: Huge nope.
Male characters: Not currently looking for male chars, sorry.
Lack of literacy: Now, I don't mind casual back and forth short RPs, specially if we're playing in a very active world, having dialogue or something, but please be literate when the time comes.

If you're interested, I can be contacted through Discord: meow2219

Last bumped by JSAKitten on Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:52 pm.
JSAKitten
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!