Short female switch looking for RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Short female switch looking for RP

Postby HungryJessica » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:43 pm

Hi I’m Jessica! I’m new to the forums but not to role play. I’m hoping I can find some people on here to RP with regularly.

First, my character. She is a4 foot 10, 120lb, 19 year old female. Dirty blonde hair just past her shoulders, green eyes, 36F breasts, a chubby belly, thick ass and slightly pudgy thighs. She normally dresses rather punkish and slightly revealing.

Second, what am I looking for? I’m looking for female pred or prey. I love younger prey (no limits really), and any age preds. I love chubby and big breasted females but any body type is fine! Male preds are ok as well but not big on male prey. Monster preds are ok as well as long as they are humanoid and intelligent. I love multiple prey scenarios.

I also LOVE to play a futa/herm!

Anal vore
Unbirth
Cock vore
Breast vore
Unwilling prey
Underage prey
Multiple prey
Torture
Taunting
Abuse
Soft vore
Hard vore
Sexual play (both willing and unwilling)
Some disposal (I don’t like tons of detail about the disposal)
Digestion
Same size prey

Dislikes:
Excessive disposal
Gas
Urine
Vomit
Regurgitation
Belly pets
Willing prey
Reformation of any kind

Last bumped by HungryJessica on Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:43 pm.
Discord: HungryJessica#8401
HungryJessica
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!