Male Pred LF Female (& maybe male) Prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Pred LF Female (& maybe male) Prey

Postby LoverOfFatFemalesv2 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:41 pm

Hoping to find some delicious meals here that'll be fattening and make my belly bigger. I'll cut right to the chase. I am currently looking for someone to rp with. Can be male or female and any rp idea we can think of not just the ones I suggest down below.
Will try and update this with changes as i think of them

Loves:
Female Prey
Willing prey
Stuffing
Belly growth
Weight gain
Being the Dom
Oral Vore
Belly worship
Accidental Vore
Funnel Feeding
Slime Vore (I’m the one voring the slime to be clear.)

Mass vore
Muscle Growth
Digestion
Sex
Cock Vore
Absorption
Male Prey (Not my preferred prey but will accept it none the less as a servant or worshipper but No gay sex)
Absorption
Breeding (Love a Fertile Hucow)

Dislikes:
Unwilling prey
Being prey
Humiliation
Cuckholdry

Meh:
(I'm not against any of these being in an rp, just not the first thing I think of when putting one together)
Feral
Anal Vore

Nope:
Scat
Watersports
Ageplay (No minors, PERIOD! 18+ ONLY!)
Disposal
Hard Vore
Torture

We don't have to use this character but I have an oc I like to play. He's an 8 foot tall (can be smaller if need be) big fat Neko man that has a huge appetite, huge booty and a massive 3 foot belly. He's always down for a good meal. He loves packing himself absolutely full as the more he eats the fatter and maybe taller he gets. His goal is to get himself as big as possible. Again we don't have to use this OC we can make one up if you like. He also has a second stomach that can’t digest anything so he likes to just store prey in there and he lets his favorite prey use it as a bed or a room.

I’ve also really been in the mood to be a dom femboy who’s ass expands and gets huge after voring people or just being fed a bunch of food, which ever you like. We can also do that in what ever scenario.

Hmu on discord at treebark6309

Last bumped by LoverOfFatFemalesv2 on Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:41 pm.
LoverOfFatFemalesv2
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!