Male pred looking for willing snacks

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male pred looking for willing snacks

Postby Kerhs » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:42 pm

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be eaten? To be shrunk down to a tiny size and swallowed alive by a giant man? It’s okay to give in. I’m a male switch in a rare predatory mood who’d love to swallow a tiny girl alive.

DM me if you want to be taken away by me, to become my lunch. I’ll treat you very gently and lovingly as you give in to your fate. Soon, you’ll be sliding down my throat, to spend some time being digested in my stomach. Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll enjoy yourself the whole way down. And eventually I’ll let you out! But not the way you went in…

Kinks:
Macro/Micro
Oral Vore
Digestion
Disposal
Teasing
Gentle preds
Food prep
Human characters
Willing/Semi-Willing prey
IRL play (ASK FIRST)

Limits:
Same Size (Please do not ask for this)
CV
Cum
Scent/Sweat play or dirty preds
Excessive cruelty
Gas
Hyper body parts
Feral/Animal preds (Some demi types are okay, ask first)
Bad grammar (I don't mind some short responses, as long as they are well written.)

I prefer to rp on Discord, but it isn't a strict requirement. My username is formerlyf if you are interested.
For anything else, feel free to ask.

Last bumped by Kerhs on Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:42 pm.
Kerhs
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!