Literate Switch LF Adventurous F-Prey and Fun M-Preds!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Literate Switch LF Adventurous F-Prey and Fun M-Preds!

Postby Yummie » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:19 pm

Name’s Yumi, I just popped over here from tumblr! The vore community back there has gotten kinda vanilla since all the nsfw bans, so I thought I’d try looking for RP here.

For contact, I only wanna do PMs at the moment. Please don’t ask for my discord or give me yours; I prefer total anonymity. (I do have a Telegram for RP but that's only for folks who I also know on tumblr). When ya message me, please tell me what kinda mood you’re in, and what your likes/dislikes/kinks are!

I have three moods when it comes to Vore roleplay, which I have separated into groups below! I’ll put a star next to the mood I’m most feelin' at the moment. If there're no stars, assume I'm up for any of em! And if there's an X, it means I'm really not into it at the moment. But you can still message me about it if you wanna set something up for later. Please make sure to also read my dislikes!

My constants throughout are as follows:
Soft, oral vore
Male or NB Preds Only
Any gender identity prey is fine (except for when I'm playing prey, in which I only play female.)
Non-Fatal, even if digestion is involved

Favorite preds:
Demons, Fae, Insectoid Aliens, Object Heads (Cringey, I know lol), Robots (only sometimes), D&D Dragonborn, Unique preds in general.

Fluffy Pred Mood
Spoiler: show

I’m in the mood to protect a cute girl, despite my monstrous appearance. If she’s scared or in danger, snatch her up and gently swallow her so I can keep her safe. She may struggle at first, but she’ll understand eventually. Of course, If I’m in the mood, I might tease her a bit, dangling her above my maw before she’s dropped into my hungry throat. Then I’ll pat the bulge she makes in my gut and tell her how tasty she is. Maybe I'll even pretend to digest her. After a while she’ll figure out that I mean no harm, and she’ll settle down, knowing she’s safe inside.

- M/F or NB/F
- Safe, Non-Fatal Vore
- Protective Vore
- Longterm Endo
- Larger Size Difference (doll-sized prey in comparison to pred)
- Maybe G/T
- Gentle teasing
- Fear play
- Aftercare
- Clingy pred
- Maybe some fun smut, eventually

Feisty Prey/Feeder Mood

I’m in the mood to put up a fight! I’ll kick and struggle all the way down a monster’s gullet, and squirm in his belly until I give my devourer indigestion. Eventually, though, we’ll become unlikely friends, and I won’t mind so much when I become an impromptu snack. It’s actually quite comfy inside. I might also enjoy feeding other prey to my monstrous pred friend, teasing him when I get him to eat way more than he can handle.

- M/F or NB/F (With me playing female prey this time)
- Forcefeeding/Stuffing (Prey feeding pred)
- Safe, Non-Fatal Vore for my character
- Cuddles, belly rubs, the whole shebang.
- Casual, teasing relationship
- Partners in Crime
- Lighthearted role-reversal
- My character domming the pred lol
- I will absolutely put a monster on a leash
- Platonic Smut

Ridiculously Kinky Pred Mood (VERY NSFW)

I’m in the mood to absolutely destroy a cute boy’s holes, stuffing him to the brim with cum or eggs. Then, once he’s nice and full, I’ll gulp him down to be kept as a humiliated whore in my belly, whose only purpose is to birth my spawn and fill my gut. I’ll only let him out to fuck him, or to force him into some degrading public situation. Maybe I’ll even track down a few of his friends, so I can torture, impregnate and devour them too.

- I prefer one shots for this mood, cause it’s waayyy more smut leaning than the others. I’ll probably wanna jump right into the kinky parts and not spend a lot of time developing a story.
• M/M, NB/M, M/NB, or NB/NB
• Degradation/Humiliation/Objectification
• Pheromones, Heat, etc.
• Dub-Con (Disclaimer: I'd want both parties not in their right mind for this, otherwise it'd be non-con)
• Light Bondage
• Kidnapping
• Forced Exhibitionism
• Public sex/vore
• Sadism/Masochism
• Mindbreaking/Corruption
• Overstimulation/Edging
• Orgasm/Pleasure Control
• Exotic/Large Cocks
• Stomach Bulging from said Cocks
• Tentacles
• Pregnancy/Mpreg/Breeding
• Extreme/Rapid Pregnancy
• Birth Denial
• Cum Inflation
• Egg-laying/Oviposition
• Force-feeding/Stuffing
• Spanking/Groping/Biting/Scratching
• Same size or Similar size Oral Vore
• Micro/Macro Cock Vore
• Really loud sloshy, gurgling guts (I loooove when a pred drinks alcohol with the prey already in his belly)
• Longterm Endo
• Slight burns from acid, even if the prey isn’t getting digested
• Multiple Prey

General Dislikes:
Graphic, detailed digestion
Excessive Pain
Disposal of any kind
Gas, Burps, Watersports, etc.
Bloodplay, Excessive gore, etc.
Feet/Paw/Sock/Sneaker kinks
Death
Non-Con
Underage, Incest, Ageplay, DDLG, Shota/Loli, etc
Too much drool is gross (unless it’s a special color or something idk. Black or gold drool is kinda cool)
Human preds
Buff/Overly Muscular preds
Muscular/Voluptuous Prey
Female preds
Furries, Werewolves, Neko, Kemonomimi, Most Anthros, etc.
Half-human things (naga, centaur, etc.)
Demons that are just dudes with horns (boring! have some artistry!)
Slime preds (can make exceptions if it's particularly interesting)
Pokemon, etc.
Canon Characters ( I might bring up a canon if I see it on your request thread and I like it, but please don't ask me to play a canon outright, I'll always say no.)
Foodplay
Cooking
Most Macro/Micro

Last bumped by Yummie on Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:19 pm.
Yummie
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!