Tiny 27M Prey seeking M Pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Tiny 27M Prey seeking M Pred

Postby MegaMongol » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:34 pm

Hey there! As the title says, I'm an 27M sub looking for a giant or giantess n need of a tiny plaything.

Down to try almost anything, but a few hard turnoffs are
Graphic Digestion/Gore
Hard Vore
Underage Characters
Scat/Watersports

These are my only "hard no" but I do prefer to stick to Macro/Micro and Human preds. However I'm willing to try out other things as long as we stay in the humanoid ballpark.

I like my rp to have sexual content, although I can do non-sexual stuff and while I usually enjoy shorter sessions I can absolutely do more long term stuff, as long as it doesn't take too long for things to get juicy ;).
Major turn ons include
Belly/Navel Play
Mouth/Tongueplay
Clothing entrapment
Oral Vore
Cock Vore
Willing/Semi-Willing Prey (will do unwiling no problem)
Endo
Submission/Domination
Body Worship
Smothering
Feet
Shrinking
Pre-shrinking sex

And while it's not a requirement, I do enjoy swapping pics with my partners if that's something you're into.

Best way to find me is to contact me in discord at megamongol
I usually prefer to RP with other people in their 20s and up, i know 18/1
9 is technically legal but God damn does the thought make me feel like a slimeball.
Come hungry...

Last bumped by MegaMongol on Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:34 pm.
MegaMongol
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!