Semi-Experienced F Prey LF F Pred!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Semi-Experienced F Prey LF F Pred!

Postby delet20hn2609h » Mon May 24, 2021 8:42 pm

Having thrown my hat into the ring a few times I’d like to say I’m getting the hang of this. So I wouldn’t say I’m too “new” anymore, but always looking for more fun!

Hey everyone, long time browser, first time poster here looking for some nice folks to try some vorish roleplay with! With classes being online now I can spend less time commuting and more time browsing the web for ways to scratch this itch. That’s where you come in :P
While I don't consider myself the most verbose writer in the whole entire world, I can definitely try to deliver on what's wanted and I'm looking for someone who can provide nice details in return.

My main interests are
- F/F
- soft vore
- oral vore
- same-size
- wet and sloppy mouths
- tight and hot stomachs
- unwilling
- being prey
- human prey
- human preds
- demi-preds
- weight gain
- plot
- "real world" scenes

I’m okay with
- size difference
- furry preds and prey
- feral preds
- monster preds
- smaller preds
- unbirth
- vore as punishment
- vore just to satisfy hunger
- cooking
- coils (like a snake or tentacles)
- digestion + belching
- futa

Maybe?
- being pred
- belly imprisonment / endo
- macro / micro
- willing
- playing multiple characters
- full tour (only if clean)
- anal vore (again clean only)
- sex
- grab n’ gulp
- BDSM elements
- oddball kinks
- tentacles
- cock vore
- male preds

No thanks
- F/M
- incest
- hard vore / gore / snuff outside of digestion
- lazy replies
- scat / disposal
- underage
- OOC creepiness

I’d mostly prefer a female partner. It’s not that I have anything against guys, I’m just more comfortable at this stage roleplaying with someone my own gender, sorry!

I don't actually have any particular scenes planned out in my noodle right now, but if you've got something you wanted to try then I'll hear you out!

That’s all I can think of for now. I can roleplay through either PM or discord, I hope to hear from you!
(I will provide my discord if I feel you’re a good fit)

Last bumped by delet20hn2609h on Mon May 24, 2021 8:42 pm.
delet20hn2609h
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!