Submissive Endo/Reformation Male Prey seeking Feminine Pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Submissive Endo/Reformation Male Prey seeking Feminine Pred

Postby SteamButtWillis » Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:34 pm

Hello! As you can gather, I am someone who plays submissive male prey who is looking for someone who wants to play a feminine predator in roleplay with me.

Characters I like to play:
I relate best to humanoid-shaped males with human genitalia, and so that's what I play. I'm open to play all kinds of fantastical races, and can play most body types outside of very overweight, which I don't find appealing to play. Muscular, powerlifter, chubby, wiry, slim, lithe, I'm even alright playing androgynous/feminine appearing males, so long as they're males, and that's what they present as.

I pretty much exclusively play original characters, and have little interest playing canon characters.

Characters I would like to play with:
Primarily feminine characters. Females, femboys, shemales, most things with a general feminine appearance or possibly non-masculine appearance. The exceptions to this are cuntboys, and hermaphrodites, which do not appeal to me. I also have a general disinterest in most animal genitalia, and characters that are extremely obese.

I don't know a lot of canons, but I'm perfectly willing to play with canon characters if I know them, and I like them. Keep in mind that I have little interest in playing canons myself.

My main requirements for vore are:

Non-fatal. Either through endosoma or explicit reformation.
Mainly consensual. It can start non-consensual, or with dubious consent, but must move towards consent.
Erotic. Vore is sexual to me, and a roleplay with vore will be a sexual roleplay. It does not need to have sexual activities outside of vore, but vore, to me, is always sexual.
Affectionate. The relationship between predator and prey doesn't need to be healthy, and the affection can grow over time, but it needs to have affection.

My method preferences for vore are Anal=Oral>Unbirth>Cockvore. Alternative types of vore go on a case-by-case basis, but most don't appeal to me. Feel free to ask.

My top sexual kinks are:
Receiving Facesitting. (Probably my favorite non-vore kink.)
Giving General body worship.
Giving/Receiving Cuddling.
Receiving Smothering.
Receiving Clothing entrapment.
Giving/Receiving Kissing.
Giving oral. (Outside of fellatio, I dislike giving fellatio.)
Giving/Receiving bondage.
Sub/dom play and dynamics. (Especially Master/Pet)
Vanilla sex.
Being submissive. (Do not ask me to play dominant.)

My hard nos are:
Underage. (18 and above, physically and mentally an adult. No exceptions.)
Scat/filth outside of disposal. (I actually somewhat enjoy disposal.)
Cruelty.
Pain. (Mild pain like nibbles or playfulness are fine, but I don't like pain as any sort of focus.)
Receiving anal. (Unfortunately, I just don't enjoy it in any form.)
Playing multiple prey.

If you don't see anything (These are mostly strong likes and strong dislikes.), or wonder what category a thing you like falls into, feel free to ask.

OOC etiquette:

Please ask before you complain to me about your life and trauma, and please only ask if we're friends.

Keep in mind that I exclusively want to play submissive male prey. I will not switch, and I will not play dominant prey. Do not come in with these expectations because these things won't happen.

Approaching me:
Shoot me a PM OOC. We'll discuss ideas and what we both want, then play over PMs or Discord, depending on what we're both comfortable with.

I know this all seems like a lot, and not the warmest roleplay ad out there, but I'm an approachable person. I won't bite your head off or anything, and you don't need to send me a super fancy message if you're interested in playing with me.

Last bumped by SteamButtWillis on Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:34 pm.
SteamButtWillis
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!