pred leaning switch seeking pals, partners, ect!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

pred leaning switch seeking pals, partners, ect!

Postby quickcrunch » Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:17 pm

Massive note: I'm not interested in rp requests unless I get to know someone for the most part. I mentioned it already, and I guess I'll have to mention it again. Sorry I don't want to rp with people I hardly know, or are complete strangers. Unless I dm you first, it's a no. sorry!

Make sure to read this all before shooting me a Dm for best results.

Must knows

- I don't always have the time or energy to rp, I'm not here just for rp, and I have writing burnouts. Please understand this.
- I can totally talk about, and have time to talk about situations, and ideas. I'm cool with going on about scenes instead of rping if I'm not down for it.
- Friendship, and bonding is highly preferred. I can do stuff like vc, and long talks if that's cool. I'm not here to get off so if you are i'd suggest not dming me.
- I'm A trans male, and asexual. Please respect these things. Especially my asexuality, as while I can enjoy sexual and kinky scenario in fantasy, I have no interest in it irl.
- I'm a pretty casual person, but serious about making friends, and my boundaries. If you're disrespectful, I won't hold back, that is all.
- I may be pred leaning a lot, but I can get into preyish moods as well. I'm a switch y'know?

Now I guess that we got that over with, and you likely know what I'm looking for, we can go on ahead with my interests in the general, and kink variety.
I'll keep it brief, and a list so it's easy for you folks to read. : >

My general interests
- Fandom related things [ Canon x canon, oc x canon character is fun]
- oc, and world/universe building, making characters, ect.
- art discussion [I'm an artist]
- food discussion [I really love to eat, and talk about food!]
- video games [Related to fandom interests, but a few examples are Omori, Deltarune, Pokemon, and final fantasy to name a few!]
- Old cartoons [90s cartoons are a big one, and early 2000s to modern ones somewhat as well!]
- cute stuff, and aesthetics [I collect plush toys, and stuff!]

Alright now to the fixations, and the kinky-
just a tiny note that I'm very flexible, am completely fine with people not liking some of these, and chill to try out something you like if it tickles my fancy <3

Also I'm cool with any gender, and orientation, so like.. dudes bieng gay, girls, and dudes, or nonbi folks with dudes, or girls, or nonbi with nonbi, other with other, its all seriously fine by me, and really cute to me!

Things I love in no particular order
-Vore [Oral, anal, unbirth, cock, and a few others.]
-Absorption
-I do both unwilling, and willing vore scenarios
-I Enjoy both soft, and hard vore
-Foodplay [This can include cooking vore scenarios]
-Same size vore, or similar size vore.
-Size differences
-BDSM/Bondage
-Unique/oddball preds
-Male or nonbi preds
-Musk, and scentplay
-Unique anatomy [internal, or external, or both]
-Humanoid, and human shaped preds
-Monster preds
-Cute preds
-Mouth, tongue, and throat play
-Romance or build up to romance stories
-Butts! [Love em!]
-Bellies, and chubbiness
-Feet [It's a new fixation, but still there]
-Sadism, and masochism
-Gore [Light or heavy, this also includes hard vore topics]
-Feederism
-Transformation
-DILFs!!
-Filth [I have some limits with this feel free to ask!]
-Messy stomachs, or insides
-General messiness [Lots of drooling, and spitting, or unkempt characters with messy hair that might smell a bit cause they don't wash a lot]
-Vomit
-Piss/Watersports [Sometimes wetting, but not always]
-Disposal [It's not a huge thing for me always since I have my preferences, but it's cool]
-Sniffing, and huffing smells from things [Crotch, ass, clothing, shoes, ect]
-Types of worship [Ass, feet, or belly worship probs]
-Drug play [This can also include things like potions with various effects or other things, not technically just your typical drugs]
-Collars, and leashes.
-Fearplay
-Obsessiveness
-Kidnapping scenarios
-Laboratory scenarios
-Plushophilia
-Theres much much more, but you can feel free to ask about it.

My No's
Do not bring any of these to me, or try to pressure me into these things.
-Pregnancy fetishism
-Underage
-Incest
-Using characters that are considered the social norm of attractive [muscular men, women with big breasts, plain faced pretty girls or boys.]
-Breast vore and ear vore
-Prolapses
-Sex only rps/scenarios [I tend to be a make it kinky or nothing kind of person, sorry lol]
-Typical vore preds [Dragons, Wolves, Bears, most reptiles, ect. I just find them really uninteresting to me]
-Ferals [Especially if it's nonsapients because that's just beastiality/zoophilia]
-Any sort of fixations on breasts or chests [In most cases it's a turn off for me, especially if they're heavily sexualized.]
-Farts/Gas fetishism [I'm usually cool with burps, but that's about it.]
-DDLG/MDLB/Ageplay
-Race fetishism [BBC bullshit. No thanks.]
-Macro/Micro

That's really all. Things are always open for discussing, I tend to really like lengthy chats about things. If I don't think we will stick though, don't feel bad if I decline, or go silent. No hatred! Thanks for looking! You can always shoot me a Pm, and I'll slide my discord on over if you seem interesting to me.
Ty for looking!

Last bumped by quickcrunch on Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:17 pm.
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!