Futa Pred looking for Cumintlation and pregnancy RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Futa Pred looking for Cumintlation and pregnancy RP

Postby preggocatgirl » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:27 pm

Hi, I am looking for a new PR partner. I'm looking to do an RP with a lot of Cuminflation, pregnancy, and Vore. I play as Pred, my characters tend to be lolis or teenagers, between 10 and 17 years old, futas or girls. I really like the idea of a cute little girl stuffing herself with someone bigger than her, or lots of people bigger than her. Regarding writing, I usually adapt to the number of lines of my partner and I'm not a complete illiterate.

F / F
H / F
H / M
F / M
Kinks:
- Pregnancy
- Same size Vore
- Futas
- Hyper pregnancy
- Birth
- cuminflation
- Multiple Preys
- Stuffed prey.
- Incest
- sex
- Exaggerated sizes of clubs and balls
- Pregnant prey
- Oral vore
- Cock vore
- Loli pred / prey
- Milf Prey

I do not like:
- Furry, at most demi-humans with ears and tails.
- Nothing too Gore, not even cooking
- Besides, we can find a way.

If you are interested, send me a PM and I will give you my Discord.
this is my current character, in case you want to take a look: https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Hanako_Minamoto

Last bumped by preggocatgirl on Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:27 pm.
preggocatgirl
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!