Giant Man looking to devour Tiny Girls (Traps welcome)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Giant Man looking to devour Tiny Girls (Traps welcome)

Postby ToweringGargantuan » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:05 am

I'm looking to let my imagination run wild and live out my fantasies online. I don't use any IM and wish to keep my RPs in PMs here; I'm stating this now because I know this is a deal breaker for a lot of people. :) I simply keep my fantasy life VERY separate from my real life.

Ever since I was young, I've fantasised about shrinking girls, torturing them & then eating them. My fantasies can get VERY dark but I'm also very respectful of people's limits, so don't be scared to state them. As long as I'm devouring a pretty little lady, I'm going to enjoy myself. I'm quite young myself, but I enjoy playing as an older man with a big frame & stomach.

My favourite themes include
- Size Change (Obviously)
- Non-consensual (I like hearing begs & feeling squirms)
- Oral, Anal & Cock vore
- Breath play, Crushing, Smothering & any form of torture
- Multi-victim (I don't like the fun to end after my first victim)
- Teasing (e.g. Trapping them in a cage while I explain my victim's horrible fates to them, or simply holding them against my rumbling belly)
- Anything humiliating (Like forcing girls to dress up before I eat them)
- Both soft & hard vore

I'm VERY open and I enjoy hearing about other peoples fantasies, so feel free to shoot me a message simply for a chat. I'm open to taboo themes such as incest & age play. There really is very little that I won't do.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and I'm looking forward to hearing from any future victims!

Last bumped by ToweringGargantuan on Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:05 am.
ToweringGargantuan
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!