Very Open Male Switch looking for any other Switches

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Very Open Male Switch looking for any other Switches

Postby Preddom » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:30 am

I'll keep this simple and to the point. I'm looking for anyone that tries to really catch my interest to add on Discord to have around. I don't have much in the way of limits, just ask away about what you may want to do, and I'll see if it can be done or if it's one of the few things I dislike. And to those who don't seem to understand this, my kinks/interests come in waves and cravings, I honestly couldn't pin much down for you, and I look to my partners for fresh inspiration.

Keep in mind this is an invitation to all genders as I'm Pansexual, so don't hesitate to come on by and add me. Though do keep in mind that I can be quite sexual in nature, so asexual partners probably won't mesh well with me and should look elsewhere.

Special consideration will also be given to those who are also single or in open relationships, as I do like to play for keeps beyond roleplays as well. On top of that, I do enjoy just chatting vorishly, teasing and irl content included, so if that's your thing, feel free to bring it up.

You can reach me on Discord at: Ryker#3990

If there actually is still any dominant women on this site, give come check me out, we'll have a talk about what could be worked out together.

Last bumped by Preddom on Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:30 am.
Preddom
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!