F Prey is pretty worryingly into weeby vore stuff

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F Prey is pretty worryingly into weeby vore stuff

Postby HumiliationDoll » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:47 am

Hey uh, I'm a big dork that really likes weeby scenarios involving vore, bondage and generally masochistic outcomes for Prey. Taste wise, I have a slight lean towards endo, though I absolutely love all kinds of digestion. From its most quick and gentle incarnations to its most prolonged and severe.

Granted, I enjoy endo most when it's unpleasant. A stomach is an abhorrent place that constantly reminds the prey it's not a location their body was built to live. The tightness is crushing. The heat makes her feel like she's being cooked alive. The smells, sounds, and hot fleshy groping are as sickening as they are humiliating.

I absolutely love bondage, kidnapping, fighting and just generally being defeated. A gorgeous pack of vampires ambushing me, restraining my struggles and drinking my blood sounds lovely. As I get weaker they begin to bind me, then whisk me away to their castle to be blood cattle and a fuck toy both.

I absolutely adore characters and scenarios inspired by anime and other Japanese media. A very horny Yorha android foolishly letting 2B get oddly mouthy during some lovemaking, Bayonetta completely dominating an amateur witch, Samus deciding the best quarantine zone for an X Parasite clone of herself is her stomach, or Byleth getting schooled by a student. Whether it's OC's, spinoffs, inspiration or direct interpretations of source material, I love the flavour it adds.

If any of this peaks your interest please let me know and leave me a personal message! I'll share my discord info and we can brainstorm there, get a scenario going.

Over time, I'll post some examples of scenarios below. I really hope they abbreviate my more nuanced tastes in a way you enjoy more than a list. Due to my bias for endo they're all written with endo endings, but I'm happy for digestion endings too.

---

Jerk Bully Gets Obliterated lol rip ( Monster Girl Pred, Human F Prey, UB )

Prey is a bully at a gorgeous university. One that houses people from many walks of life. Be it the bipedal stride of a human, the familiar clacking of a centaur's four hooves, or the slithering singular tail of a naga. Prey clearly doesn't seem to understand the ramifications of running her mouth in an environment like this, just being a human and all. This makes her a model student, should someone want to make an example of this kind of behaviour.

One day, Prey picks the wrong mark. A naga that's always wanted an upstart, bratty pet human like this. Someone foolish enough to think their ranting is anything but arousal upon arousal for her. Presumably Prey figured she was safe because Pred was smaller than her, so innocent in appearance, so kind to others... But it's always the quiet ones, isn't it?

Prey runs their mouth, and the naga reveals herself to be the Pred for today's scenario. A coil swiftly collars the lady, and she's wrestled into a janitor's closet. She's roughly coiled, stripped of clothing, teased and perhaps even fucked. Then, Pred begins to slide her Prey's toes into her nether lips. All the struggling, straining and ranting Prey can muster proves to be irrelevant at this point. Making the naga hornier clearly isn't helping at all.

It would only be a matter of time until those lips sealed shut over a tightly squeezed, cum soaked tuft of hair. As the skintight bulge of a terrified human's bare, delightfully exploitable body slides down the naga's serpent tail, soon even that tuft would slither from sight. The naga was smaller than her Prey to be sure, but Pred doesn't see that as her problem. It's the Prey that would need to find a way to accommodate her insides, not the Pred.

The Pred departs from the closet, quite happy to parade the utterly humiliated bulge of a naked woman around her former stomping grounds. It's a lesson she was long overdue for. Judging by how fucking GOOD it felt, it seems it was one Pred had been waiting for too. Maybe more than she first considered.

Hrmmm. Should she... Let her out, once Prey's learned her lesson? Now Pred thinks about it, she's not sure anyone would protest if Prey just... Stayed like this.

...Hrm.

Pred swiftly returns to the closet. She's getting way too horny thinking about this. She needs post nut clarity before she can give Prey a fair trial on the matter. Slowly, her head angled downwards. Palms settled on the smooth of her crotch, where hips turn to scales and belly turns to sated cunt.

Faint, muffled squeals, lewd gurgles and desperate squirming filled the body of Pred's tail. God, that bulge really was sublime... Fuck it, maybe Pred doesn't care at all about a fair trial. Either way, she needs to cum. The door slams shut behind her. She begins taunting her bulge, ravaging herself in a positively ravenous state of bliss.

---

Ugh, Gross. ( Oral Vore, Human Pred, F/F, humiliation, willing to unwilling prey, disinterested pred )

Prey comes out to a cute girl about her long running fantasy of being eaten by her. To her dismay, the girl is disgusted by the idea. It's about the most vile, degenerate suggestion she can imagine. It's so horrible, in fact, that out of spite she'll humour Prey. Prey settles, able to tell that this is the last time Pred is going to give her the time of day at all. It's clear sharing this kink didn't burn bridges so much as vaporise them. Pred is busy reclining back on the couch, browsing her timeline on her phone. She opens her mouth expectantly.

Prey is apathetically told that if she really wants this THAT badly, Prey can let herself in. Pred will hold her mouth open, and so long as Prey isn't too much of a bother while she's trying to read she'll swallow her down. Pred sees the whole thing as a nuisance and doesn't help that much at all. Just grumbling and trying to find better angles to keep an eye on her phone despite Prey's self inflicted predicament. Embarassed, yet desperate, Prey does her best to disappear herself into the back of Pred's throat.

Eventually, all that remains of Prey is the top of a head, peeking out Pred's throat at the outside world. Her limbs are fully apprehended, and she finds her descent at the mercy of Pred now. She can see their phone from here, framed by teeth, tongue, drool and steamy breath. Pred is texting someone, posting something like "Dumb slut couldn't even do it herself." She then sees a camera flash go off. She barely has time to consider what that photo might have been of before a half hearted swallow ensues. Just enough to send her on her way.

Prey forms a bulge in Pred that could charitably be called exhibitionistic, and another camera flash lines the visible definition of Pred's meal with shimmering light. Pred's brutally powerful, dominant stomach starts working on Prey right away. Reluctant arousal in the face of such dismissive humiliation soon turns to regret, to fear. Holy fuck it is MISERABLE in here. Pred has nothing but disdain for the bulge in her gut, and seems to determined to outright forget she ever existed. What's worse, she seems to want the world to do the same.

Prey overhears calls and talks that night. Mention of the bulge is dismissed, and attempts to call Prey by name are swiftly corrected. She's just some gross bitch that's into this shit. She's bitch meat, not a person. Prey attempts to beg for release, to struggle and escape. It's becoming rapidly apparent how much of a mistake this was. She was in the moment, she was horny. That fifteen minute high isn't worth being treated like this.

Her words are illegible on the outside. Just meaningless whimpers and cries, barely audible over gurgling and sloshing. The Pred belches crassly, loosing half digested panties from her mouth in the process. She rolls onto her stomach, smothering Prey and shutting her up. "Bitch I'm trying to read. How have you not figured out what you are yet?" Pred grumbles, clearly annoyed. She resumes reading, and any further attempts to struggle are met with spiteful weight applied to her middle.

Eventually, Prey would simply have to submit. Pred would be left to read in peace, taking a brief moment to text a friend. "Bitch meat won't stop squirming today. Might have to wear a corset till' she realises she ain't a person anymore. Know a good place for one?"

Last bumped by HumiliationDoll on Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:47 am.
HumiliationDoll
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!