F Switch looking for...well, anyone ^.^

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F Switch looking for...well, anyone ^.^

Postby wolfenstein4119 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:00 am

Hiya! I'm just lookin' for anybody who's up for at least a semi thought out roleplay, long or short. I definitely enjoy long-term roleplays more than short ones or one-offs, but if short roleplays are what you prefer then let's go for it!

I'm open to a lot of kinks and whatnot, but I'll list what I explicitly like and don't like.

Must Haves:

At least one of the following vore types-
Oral, Anal, Breast, Unbirth, Navel, Absorption

Significant weight gain

Of-age characters for NSFW situations

Willingness for multiple-prey scenarios (not all the time of course)

Female Preds ONLY

Literacy (Good grammar, not necessarily long posts)

Favorites, but not necessary:

Mass vore (This, this right here...)

Blob sizes/endless gain scenarios (Also this ^.^)

Same size prey

Short preds

Foot stuff

Ok with, but generally avoid:

Micro/Macro stuff

Soul vore (Really just because I haven't tried it)

Hard vore, gore, cooking, etc. (When done right can make for a great rp)

Explicit sex

WILL NOT DO:

Underage characters in NSFW situations

Male preds

Futa/Herm characters

Cock vore

Rape

So yeah, there's probably quite a few things I missed with that list. If you have anything you want or don't want to see, feel free to ask! Now, if you want to know a little more about me, I'm a pretty experienced roleplayer with a few years under my belt, like 2-3 or somethin'. I've also dabbled in writing a bit. My OC's will ALWAYS be anthropomorphic, but I will gladly play any sort of canon character or celebrity or whatnot. I go by Central Daylight Time and am a bit of a night owl, so just keep that in mind I guess. Feel free to message me at any time, even if I'm not on or active, cause I'll eventually get back to you! As for where we roleplay, I'd much prefer to roleplay here.

But yeah, I think that's about it. If you're down for a roleplay, feel free to send a message my way!

Last bumped by wolfenstein4119 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:00 am.
Howdy from Texas!
wolfenstein4119
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!